Video: Crafty old farang steals a Thai's money at supermarket checkout

webfact

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely, the reporters of this story should get a Pulitzer award for their daring and dangerous coverage of this unique story.

A real service had been done for the nation's safety...by "outing" this dasterdly villian and putting us on the alert.

2 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

Quick get Big joke back,  to check if his on over stay. :giggle:

Rotten old git, he could have told the lady, assuming it was hers. most likely was. :saai:

If you watch the video carefully you can see her drop the note. It's also clear that he saw her drop it.

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

he stepped on it?

for the good of other farangs we must publicly execute him.

i'll do it.

And when will you execute all the non-Farang that are stealing on a daily base, huge amounts of money and valuable articles, from farang who generally have no way to get it back, nor will they be helped by the authorities or the Thai "netizens".

5 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

NO !!!! Thai posters, this is not typical !!!!!

In no way do I condone the low life act he did, but please stop tarring us all with the same brush, ????

Well a very large contingent of TV farang posters daily tar all Thais with the same brush!

These kind of news pop up much more frequently recently.

Can ease it up a bit really, we know how the new winds blow already. All these nasty farangs just go to Thailand to steal from the noble Thai people. Get rid of them ALL!

(facepalm...)

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Thai posters rounded on the man for not telling the woman about her fallen money with many saying this was typical.

'... this was typical' eh... I see the Thais are out in full force on this one? After two of your own were the real culprits who stole antiques' from the 'Kai Tai Nam' restaurant in Haadyai, and not two foreigners as initially reported by Khun Lookmee, the owner.

Not saying what this old git did was right.

3 minutes ago, RobertH said:

Pattaya always attracts the best people.

It sure does. And sadly they migrate into my town with their rental woman and often leave a path of destruction everywhere they go.  And you wonder why the Thais have had enough of foreigners.

DSC00010_edited-1.jpg

Archived