Video: Crafty old farang steals a Thai's money at supermarket checkout

webfact

Scumbag....low life~!!

Are u really that broke or that much of a low lifeyou can’t be upstanding and tell the lady she dropped money.

And if it happened to him, he would be crying loudly.

So many low life here trying to exist living ina 1500 BHAT a month room on Bukhao and trying to survive on 300 BHAT a day.

Most are from the same country.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, mstevens said:

If you saw someone drop money in a situation like that and didn't mention it to them and rather surreptitiously picked it up and kept it for yourself, that in my mind is the same as stealing it. Shameful, that man!

In some countries Australia and I think the UK there is an offence of

“ Theft by finding”

9 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Things are really getting desperate for some older expats,

what was it 20 thb !,

regards worgeordie

Considering the significant physical effort he exposed himself to we may assume it was 500 or 1000 ...

1 minute ago, StevieAus said:

In some countries Australia and I think the UK there is an offence of

“ Theft by finding”

There is no such thing as finding something .

If you take something that isnt yours , you are stealing it

Virtually pushing the woman to end her transaction even before she dropped the note when he has probably got all the time in the world.  I see that a lot with old farang males and I just cannot understand it.

Shame on you about virtually stealing her money!

9 hours ago, mstevens said:

If you saw someone drop money in a situation like that and didn't mention it to them and rather surreptitiously picked it up and kept it for yourself, that in my mind is the same as stealing it. Shameful, that man!

In the UK it is called theft by retention.

9 minutes ago, Captain 776 said:

Scumbag....low life~!!

Are u really that broke or that much of a low lifeyou can’t be upstanding and tell the lady she dropped money.

So many low life here trying to exist living ina 1500 BHAT a month room on Bukhao and trying to survive on 300 BHAT a day.

Where ? 

11 minutes ago, Derek B said:

In the UK it is called theft by retention.

I found a £20 note (an Ulster Bank/Danske Bank £20) on the floor in a bar in the UK in August '18. Just there on the ground, no one else near, went str8 in my pocket.

If I'd have handed it in, where would it have ended up?!

6 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Have you tried it ?  I have, didn't like the response.

He didn't need to tap her anywhere.  He could have just said 'Nong khup' to get her attention.   He's just an opportunistic thief and deserves everything he gets.  

10 hours ago, mstevens said:

I hope he is on Facebook and reads TVF

12 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

I found a £20 note (an Ulster Bank/Danske Bank £20) on the floor in a bar in the UK in August '18. Just there on the ground, no one else near, went str8 in my pocket.

If I'd have handed it in, where would it have ended up?!

Totally different situation. With yours you have no idea who it belongs to. Here, he's deliberately stealing from that woman.

9 minutes ago, seancbk said:

He didn't need to tap her anywhere.  He could have just said 'Nong khup' to get her attention.   He's just an opportunistic thief and deserves everything he gets.  

Agreed

31 minutes ago, Captain 776 said:

Scumbag....low life~!!

Though I kinda agree, it doesn't matter what situation you're in - it's not your money. She might have needed that money, worked hard to get it - but that's irrelevant, it's her money not his. 

'Most are from the same country.' So you know him?

2 hours ago, myjawe said:

Of course he is low so to pocket the note, but at the same time people who lose anything are just idiots, so they do not deserve to be given back.

People who think people who lose things are idiots are even bigger idiots.

41 minutes ago, sanemax said:

There is no such thing as finding something .

If you take something that isnt yours , you are stealing it

That is what I said, in some countries it is a criminal offence, and the name is what I stated.

Archived