BANGKOK 17 June 2019 13:41
webfact

Videos: Woman takes a beating from Thai man - the crowd film but do nothing to help

so i saw on facebook page: Pair Chirawat Laochai

Lots of weird reactions by Thai, or must be stupid translation by google 

In those reactions also saw Thai girls/ women who lived also such experiences !!

So it is just common in Thailand, Thai way ?! Cowards beating up a woman.

How ever i also see if the Thai woman gets angry, she just hires someone to kill their husband/ friend.

Same as in UK, though they (the women) do it them selves then and end up in jail.

Saw a docu about UK men, doing just the same to their gf's /wives and drove the women to finally kill their "beloved " ones. It is not only Thailand.

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 3:01 PM, mike787 said:

NO shock/surprise here.  It's the nature of the best, the Thai (wai) of life.  Learn from them.  You dare get involved, you will be destroyed beyond recognition.  Don't believe me, don't!!!  Read TVF how expats are destroyed by gangs and villages of people when they stepped into the fray of idiots, let nature take it's course.  Don't worry, Buddha will sort it out.  

Your mistake is believing everything you read - it won't resonate with 99.99% of people who live normal lives here

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 3:18 PM, time2093 said:

Guess you didn't see the story last week of that Brit up north who got the living shit kicked out of him resulting in a broken skull by some Thais just for trying to break up a fight. Trying to be the hero and be the peacemaker in this country has its consensuses.

As it does in every country - I stopped, or tried to stop, a guy beating his girlfriend up outside a pub in Royston on a main road in rush hour traffic - I was the only one to stop. They BOTH started on me !! I left them to it !

However in this case instinct would make me step in - not to beat the guy up if I can avoid it as I haven't a clue what its about (she could have been boning his brother for all I know) but to give her a chance to get the hell out of there. One punch to his solar plexus would have given her all the time she needed !

I also almost intervened in a scrap in Bangkok when an Indian guy was getting a royal kicking from about 6 thai guys - however a few bargirls pulled me back (thankfully as it happens) - it turned out the indian guy had chinned a thai guy in his 80's after the slightest of nudges in his car - not everything is as it seems I guess.

• Like 1