BANGKOK 17 June 2019 13:42
webfact

Recycling coming to Pattaya: New bins expected in households after successful beach trial

Wheelie good idea .. bin done before to keep a lid on rubbish .. 

• Haha 2

How long before they are filled with garbage, as in food scraps

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Manote Nongyai said that the trial started at Pattaya and Jomtien beaches at the beginning of March had been excellent

What a lie 

Thai people don't care 

And here in jomtien we have only this now the big green container is gone was always overfull so you think small container work better 

Stupid thinking 

• Like 2

Gee, it would be nice if the city even provided us with GARBAGE CANS! We had to go buy our own.

I'm all for recycling, but I can't help but think it may all end up in the landfill anyway.

The reason it worked on Pattaya beach is because farangs "get" recycling.In Oz the yellow toped bins are for recycling, I am sure it is similar in other countries.

• Sad 1

🙈This is just show for the major roads inside Pattaya for the tourist you go left right Naklau Darkside, in particular, there are few garbage cans, it is a joke I mean Big Joke not the immigration guy!

3 minutes ago, Chang_paarp said:

The reason it worked on Pattaya beach is because farangs "get" recycling.In Oz the yellow toped bins are for recycling, I am sure it is similar in other countries.

You get a ruddy yard full of them in the UK, and have to follow a complicated schedule of which one to put out that week. Here I got one nobody comes to empty.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Chang_paarp said:

I think the Yellow colour for recycle is pretty much a standard across the Globe.

But Hey !  Pattaya only just thought up this brilliant idea.

• Like 1