Garbage piles up on S. Pattaya soi

Rimmer

Garbage piles up on S. Pattaya soi

n2-Jun-08-02-South-Pty.jpg

PATTAYA:--South Pattaya residents are complaining that the city has ignored growing piles of garbage outside Soi Penpak Village.

The development off South Road has been the subject of countless photos posted to Facebook with trash strewn along both sides of the street.

With no lights on the small sidestreet, people worry that the garbage will cause an accident after dark.

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-06-11--

11 hours ago, Rimmer said:

With no lights on the small sidestreet, people worry that the garbage will cause an accident after dark.

I'd be slightly more worried about the rats the size of cats roaming after dark, maybe some of the residents could purchase some infra red camera's and set them up then send the footage to City Hall, yeah, I know it shouldn't have to be that way, but when needs must !! Or forever live in a sh1tehole of a soi.

6 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

I'd be slightly more worried about the rats the size of cats roaming after dark

Yes but lets turn it into something positive.

Maybe TAT could promote the city as having the largest rat and get their name in the Guinness book of records.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiHiwsu64igtl2L5jyiJH

7 hours ago, onera1961 said:

Just boggles my mind that farangs are lining up, undergoing humiliation and inconveniences at the hand of immigration to live in the scorching sun of this dump. 

The way that post reads, you live here too. I keep the money in the bank to minimize that possibility. 

13 minutes ago, balo said:

Yes but lets turn it into something positive.

Maybe TAT could promote the city as having the largest rat and get their name in the Guinness book of records.

LOL...anything to be #1!

Traffic Fatalities, Pollution, Rats

Pat-trash-aya is a dump in general. Check out Kasetsin Soi 6 or 5 on Prahtamnak Hill/Cosey Beach neighborhood. The Green Pattaya Group has cleaned that mess up numerous times. 

10 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

I'd be slightly more worried about the rats the size of cats roaming after dark, maybe some of the residents could purchase some infra red camera's and set them up then send the footage to City Hall, yeah, I know it shouldn't have to be that way, but when needs must !! Or forever live in a sh1tehole of a soi.

Rats the size of cats, tell a few Thai's this and the problem will go away via a bbq shop

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Residents are complaining the city has ignored the growing piles of rubbish.

Well easy answer would be for the residents to stop dumping their rubbish there.

What, !!!!!!!!!!!

The Thai's didn't do that.  The Falangs did it,  Get em. 

1 hour ago, stanleycoin said:

What, !!!!!!!!!!!

The Thai's didn't do that.  The Falangs did it,  Get em. 

Pattaya have the most farang in Thailand. Farang place. And the most rubbish. So dirty. The ocean is same the toilet.

Ranong doesn’t have farang much, and not have rubbish much. So clean. The ocean is very clean.

3 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Ranong doesn’t have farang much, and not have rubbish much. So clean. The ocean is very clean.

So according to you Farang = trash , Thais = clean  

I suggest you take a trip to Bangkok where most of the Thais live and have a look at all the  sois full of trash. It smells too.  

1 hour ago, balo said:

I suggest you take a trip to Bangkok where most of the Thais live and have a look at all the  sois full of trash. It smells too.  

Not like that. 

But.

Pattaya is famous for three thing.

Have farang, the most rubbish, and issan prostitution.

The Andaman side Thailand, Patong have the most rubbish, the most farang, and the most Issan prostitution.

What you think? Coincidence about that or not?

i go to Bangkok already. I don’t like. Too much traffic stick. Don’t want to return. Thankyou for your suggestion.

You live Bangkok. For the job or not?

some place Bangkok have clean. Some place have rubbish. Depends. Have the place a lot of farang go there. Around Nana sukhumvit.

i suggest you take a trip at Ranong. Different than pattaya, Patong, Bangkok.

8 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Some place have rubbish. Depends. Have the place a lot of farang go there. Around Nana sukhumvit.

I think you are mixing prostitution with trash , I am talking about garbage and pollution, not prostitutes from Isaan. 

34 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

This is nothing 

jomtien has this on almost every soi 

Thai people think emtry land is a dumping place for their garbish and dogs 

And ironically, when a project on that empty land, to build a condo, starts work, the first order of business is to clear up all the garbage from the site and go dump it on another bit of land. 

19 hours ago, balo said:

Not only Bangkok;

everywhere in Thailand;

in Issan there are few farang and  the ditches are full of various detritus ...

Archived