Video: Farang thief at the checkout got 2,000 baht, Thai shopper tells Thaivisa

webfact

???? Funny!  never get in behind of a woman paying unless you have a lot of time, Knowing she got to pay she takes her time going through the purse etc.. we been there right.

If it was me I would have picked it up to strike up a conversation and try to get her number even at my age you just never know farang or no farang?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Dogmatix said:

Clever girl to up the ante to 2,000 baht so she can make a profit

Stupid thing to suggest , as the girl is married to a farang and can spend probably as much as she wants. Why would she lie about this? 

5 hours ago, crazygreg44 said:

Anyone who is not colour blind can see in the CCTV that the bill is greenish, indicating it is a 20 THB bill.

Nonsense, you can't see that in the blurry video. The color caught on camera also changes from distance.  She is married to a farang, she is not poor and does not have to lie about this! 
The Thai woman is probably a lot wealthier than that scumbag of a farang thief. 

There's a post from 4 hrs ago from Kj Jeab on her Facebook page stating that she's been in contact with the thief and a meeting has been arranged for tomorrow. She's promised to keep people updated as to the outcome.

4 minutes ago, katana said:

There's a post from 4 hrs ago from Kj Jeab on her Facebook page stating that she's been in contact with the thief and a meeting has been arranged for tomorrow. She's promised to keep people updated as to the outcome.

No police?

25 minutes ago, katana said:

It's not on her page, but a Pattaya Talk group.

24 minutes ago, I am More Thai Than You said:

So it was true. That over portly, large bellied specimen is a TV member.

I knew it! Like they say, if it walks like a duck...

Quite possibly a TV member, I have narrowed down to 'platinum member, Bigfoot' if he doesn't get a custodial sentence, he will still be liable repay the money, inflated of course and may get a 4 day posting holiday.

5 hours ago, Greenriver said:

I come from scandinavia myself and I have Seen This man at Friendship in Pattaya before. As far as I remember he is from Norway. 

Dobbing in your fellow Scandies - he maybe a notorious member of the Trollin Gang who hang out at Linda's on Sputnik nights. Be careful......

2 hours ago, thailand49 said:

???? Funny!  never get in behind of a woman paying unless you have a lot of time, Knowing she got to pay she takes her time going through the purse etc.. we been there right.

If it was me I would have picked it up to strike up a conversation and try to get her number even at my age you just never know farang or no farang?

Or creepily used the 2k as a down payment for ST....

Quite possibly a TV member, I have narrowed down to 'platinum member, Bigfoot' if he doesn't get a custodial sentence, he will still be liable repay the money, inflated of course and may get a 4 day posting holiday.

I have a short list of TVF suspects:

Clepto Clive
Larry the light fingered lifter
No shame Sherlock
Tommy Tealeaf

Or my personal favourite:

Bart 4 Baht’s sake

54 minutes ago, I am More Thai Than You said:

So it was true. That over portly, large bellied specimen is a TV member.

I knew it! Like they say, if it walks like a duck...

How do you draw that conclusion from the Facebook post? Time to put down the Chang beer or crack pipe. Or both.

8 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

any chance of a linkie....

Er...it's the Facebook link in the OP.

1 hour ago, stament said:

No police?

No police were mentioned as yet.

Notice how this fat pig does not move for 18 seconds until the money drops!! And then he keeps edging towards it. Unable to resist, probably trying to give her the hurry up, in case, heaven forbid, she discovers her mistake and he might miss out on a tiny payday.

Obviously knew exactly what he was going to do from the moment it fell!!! What a sad man!!

As others have said before me. Hope he gets found and deported!

6 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Why the disrespect towards Thais?

1 minute ago, Tomahawk21 said:

i only did it to get a reaction form you and it worked  :cheesy: read the second bit  

Colin, you have an admirer.....????

23 hours ago, Basil B said:

Nether heard of "Stealing by Finding"

please stop making excuses for the guy, he's an AH...

I had to back up my words yesterday  had a massage on the beach and 1000 baht  blew out  of my pocket.

The Thai  lady got it for me so i gave her half lol

Archived