Thailand, US ready to expand military cooperation

webfact

23 hours ago, utalkin2me said:

The reason the US has so much anti terrorism experience is they breed hatred toward themselves by way of unnecessary war profiteering and regime change. 

Thailand does not do this. They do not need help. US should take a lesson from Thailand in prevention. Oh, but we forgot, prevention of terrorism would not be as profitable. 

This is just so much brainless anti-Americanism. Does nobody here get tired of this? Ever? I know America is an easy target, but come on, put a little bit of effort into it. I believe in you guys. 

And if America is at fault, whom should we look to as a stellar example to the contrary, according to this poster? The Thai. Yes, you heard it. Thailand. The pinnacle of human rights, an example which apparently all western countries, especially the dastardly America, should emulate.

On 6/11/2019 at 5:26 PM, Oziex1 said:

Have a look at that picture, the American General, sitting upright, lean and looking fit.

On the right of the frame a hunched blob in a suit 

A lean, mean, steely eyed killing machine meets -

the Commander of the United States Special Operations Command (SOCOM), Gen. Richard D. Clarke.

Extraordinary to have your vest showing in shirt sleeve order - very "fish and chip regiment"!

????

On 6/11/2019 at 5:07 AM, Father Fintan Stack said:

Thailand has a civil conflict in the four Southern provinces that has been raging for 11/12 years now claiming over 7,000 lives.

Plenty of terrorist incidents there but the Thai government won't acknowledge it as a civil war or terrorist incidents. 

Nor will they acknowledge their own failures, human rights abuses etc.

Longer than that, I recall attacks in early 2000's. Things started to escalate in 2004.  

On 6/11/2019 at 4:37 AM, utalkin2me said:

The reason the US has so much anti terrorism experience is they breed hatred toward themselves by way of unnecessary war profiteering and regime change. 

Thailand does not do this. They do not need help. US should take a lesson from Thailand in prevention. Oh, but we forgot, prevention of terrorism would not be as profitable. 

Exactly. All of SE Asia absolutely adores Thailand because they are such a great magnanimous nation. It isn't like any neighboring country detests Thailand. Thailand doesn't have more enemies because they have a very limited sphere of influence. However with in that little sliver they are universally hated.

Archived