Doomed Forthcoming Marriage

Thomas74

I with my wifes knowledge has been employing a 46 year old siningle mum who was caring for 2 all take no give parents

Now her father has died shehas decided to ,marry a thai 38 year old man who has no means of supporting her

He  has a 300 baht a day job and works 6 pm to 6am 3 nights a week for 100 baht a night

He rides a battered old motorcyle and will spend 3 bight a week at home

She still wants to keep working for me to support her mother and son who is 15 is a monk

I can see what is going to happen so ideally want to stop it

either way i will going on like we were 

The plus factor is my wife is out working all day so snior citizen like mw welcomes someone around

7 minutes ago, Thomas74 said:

I can see what is going to happen so ideally want to stop it

Whats going to happen? and how do you think you can stop it?

If marrying him makes her happy, why try and stop it at all? or do you know something else of his behavior (other than just being poor) which makes you believe his intentions are dishonorable?

Similar happened to a friend (now ex friend) of my wife's....she is an older lady late 40's......got plenty of baht....can't say she would ever of been pretty even when younger.

Got wooed by a much younger guy, a real no-hoper who she showered with gold and motorbikes/car, etc.

No matter what her friends tried to tell her, she was hooked !!

Now she is back working in the local market to earn some baht....he's long gone with most of her cash......she doesn't talk to any of her ex friends....biggest loss of face for her.

9 minutes ago, cranki said:

Similar happened to a friend (now ex friend) of my wife's....she is an older lady late 40's......got plenty of baht....

Really ,  pass me her phone number , matey . 50/50 , kap .

55 minutes ago, Thomas74 said:

The plus factor is my wife is out working all day so snior citizen like mw welcomes someone around

So, a senior citizen like you, would be happy for your 46 year old "employee" to stay on with you, while your wife works all day. Having someone around, especially a woman, is always........comforting....... for an older guy.   I see your point. Give her a pay raise and she'll abandon the useless one.:smile:  

Archived