can i take more then 90 days ?

2 hours ago, Jean91 said:
2 hours ago, manarak said:

pearl harbor syndrome... a zero too much

what 

He means that you wrote 30 months when you likely meant 3 months (a trailing zero). The Japanese planes that attacked Pearl Harbour included the Mitsubishi A6M Zero-Sen Navy Type Zero Carrier Fighters, commonly referred to as the "Zero" for short.

• Thanks 1

If you travel to the Thai embassy in Kuala Lumpur, it is possible to apply for a tourist visa. This will give you a 60-day stay on return to Thailand.

See http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/th/services/99059-Applying-for-Visa-to-Thailand-at-the-Royal-Thai-Em.html and http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/th/services/99061-Visa-Requirements-II.html for details.

8 hours ago, BritTim said:

He means that you wrote 30 months when you likely meant 3 months (a trailing zero). The Japanese planes that attacked Pearl Harbour included the Mitsubishi A6M Zero-Sen Navy Type Zero Carrier Fighters, commonly referred to as the "Zero" for short.

I tried to say 3 months,  not 30 month 

8 hours ago, BritTim said:

If you travel to the Thai embassy in Kuala Lumpur, it is possible to apply for a tourist visa. This will give you a 60-day stay on return to Thailand.

See http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/th/services/99059-Applying-for-Visa-to-Thailand-at-the-Royal-Thai-Em.html and http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/th/services/99061-Visa-Requirements-II.html for details.

For now I stay in Thai, first time when I applied, took me 2 month to get the visa .

So if I go to Kuala to apply again doest it take 2 month to get my visa ? Or they just gonna renew it for more 60days in few days ? 

25 minutes ago, Jean91 said:

For now I stay in Thai, first time when I applied, took me 2 month to get the visa .

Where and why did it take 2 months to get the visa? Never heard of it taking that long anywhere.

25 minutes ago, Jean91 said:

So if I go to Kuala to apply again doest it take 2 month to get my visa ? Or they just gonna renew it for more 60days in few days ? 

What is your nationality?

It is apply the morning of one day and pickup the next day for most people.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Where and why did it take 2 months to get the visa? Never heard of it taking that long anywhere.

What is your nationality?

It is apply the morning of one day and pickup the next day for most people.

Iraq 

Yup took me 2 month, and I have called Thai embassy few time asking , why this long ? They said security check . Even tho I have visited Thai so many times 

3 hours ago, Jean91 said:

Iraq 

Yup took me 2 month, and I have called Thai embassy few time asking , why this long ? They said security check . Even tho I have visited Thai so many times 

You are Iraqi!  You should have mentioned that before. It changes everything.

If you are on the level (and I do not think you are a troll) you will almost certainly not be able to get a Thai visa anywhere except in Baghdad. Since they ran an extensive security check on your last visa application, a new application in Baghdad should be quicker, but I have no idea how long it would take. It is 100% certain that you cannot just leave and try to reenter for a visa exempt entry or visa on arrival.

Edited by BritTim

8 hours ago, Jean91 said:

There is no Thai embassy or consulate in Iraq is the reason it took so long. You had to send you application to the embassy in Jordan if I recall correctly.

It is possible for you to apply for a visa in Kuala Lumpur but it takes 4 weeks for the approval to be done due to Iraq being on the restricted list of countries. See: http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/th/services/99060-Visa-Requirements-I.html

Click on tourist visas on that page to view the checklist of required documents you would need.

If you have enough time left you should contact them about sending your application and the required supporting documents my mail to them.

Can I ask a not so relevant question please.

My extension based on retirement needs renewing by December 7th. I intend to fly to KL for a 3 month stay and buy a single re-entry permit prior to departure...I will fly on 7th of October. Does my extension to stay 'freeze' as I'm out of the country or expire because it has not been renewed? Anyone any idea?

20 minutes ago, Bert Jones said:

My extension based on retirement needs renewing by December 7th. I intend to fly to KL for a 3 month stay and buy a single re-entry permit prior to departure...I will fly on 7th of October. Does my extension to stay 'freeze' as I'm out of the country or expire because it has not been renewed? Anyone any idea?

You extension will expire if you do not enter the country before the date it expires. You re-entry permit will expire on that day as well.

After that day you would only get a 30 day visa exempt entry.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bert Jones said:

Can I ask a not so relevant question please.

Your extension expires on the date stated in your passport whether you're here or not.

• Thanks 1