'Delay means defeat' - Johnson commits to October Brexit deadline

webfact

41 minutes ago, puipuitom said:

Why the EU should give the UK a better deal as May already got ? It is the UK what wants to leave the EU, not the opposite. The UK still has the option of no deal. 

And for sure, with 65 million consumers behind , you will get a MUCH BETTER deal as the EU with 525 million. For sure, the EU, will NEVER insist to have at least the same deal as the new UK on its own.  Budgens Stores Ltd, Fulton's Foods also can get better deals as.. Aldi, Sainsbury, Tesco, etc.

"Why the EU should give the UK a better deal as May already got ? It is the UK what wants to leave the EU, not the opposite."

You've gone back to the 'why should we' attitude.

I thought we were agreed on the fact it is in the best interests of the UK, the EU and the global economy to get a deal that is good and fair? That is why!

Or are you saying that the deal May got from the EU is a good one for the UK? If so I say how can it be when hardly anybody in the UK thinks it is. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, puipuitom said:

Maybe because I am just intrigued how a complete nation of 65 million try to commit economic suicide for already 3 years …

Just because your country doesn't mind being dominated by Germany which seems to be historical. Luckily the UK people have more gumption, self belief and economic understanding than your country and most others in the EU.

On 6/12/2019 at 12:31 PM, nontabury said:

No compulsion, fair enough, but why such a reluctance to answer a very simple and straightforward question. I will tell you why I’m on this topic, I’m British and the outcome of Brexit will effect me, and more importantly my children.

you can always go back to thailand and live the dream.???? maybe brexit is stopping you doing it ????

On 6/12/2019 at 10:38 PM, Laughing Gravy said:

Just because your country doesn't mind being dominated by Germany which seems to be historical. Luckily the UK people have more gumption, self belief and economic understanding than your country and most others in the EU.

self belief ???? gumption ???????? economic understanding ????????????    iam on the floor rolling around now,well laughing gravy you have made me LAFF

Archived