Jump to content
BANGKOK 26 June 2019 00:59
webfact

In Iowa, Biden slams Trump on trade, China

Recommended Posts

People say hes not a politicians ahole. But i think he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sujo said:

People say hes not a politicians ahole. But i think he is.

what people say that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

It's not that Trump lies more than other politicians.  It's that he lies more than any human being I've ever seen. 

Emotional hyperbole, nothing more. You might as well say that Trump has lied more than any other human being in recorded or un-recorded history. Your wife or your girlfriend, trust me, has lied to you more. It's just that it would wound your vanity to think so. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, riclag said:

 Biden is leading in the polls , crushing Mr. Trump! Biden has  16 months to turn the incumbent in office has never lost a second term election when the economy is  choo chooin along, jinx!

I have no love lost for trump, but the poles indicate national popularity and do not give a breakdown by state, remember trump lost the popular vote last time and still won the presidency. 

It is fine to slam trump , god knows he needs slamming, But being anti trump was not enough for Hillary and might not be enough for  Biden.

 Attacking trump on style is fine , but let's also hear some substance. Let's hear policy.

Being nice and moral is nice but we had nice for years and look where it got as, how is Biden going to be "Nice" and also get as better? That's what we need to hear,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

It's not that Trump lies more than other politicians.  It's that he lies more than any human being I've ever seen. 

If you can tell when they're lying, they are not real politicians.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, OtinPattaya said:

 Your wife or your girlfriend, trust me, has lied to you more.

Yes, you seem as trustworthy as the serial liar you defend so I'm sure he'll believe you.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden is a strawman for the Clinton's. He will be the front runner but lack just enough votes at the convention so that Hillary can be the collective compromise savior candidate for president in 2020.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any other dem than plagiarist Biden.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kasane said:

Any other dem than plagiarist Biden.

Between now and the 2020 election the Democrat Party will select a candidate, the process of which will include handing off voter support in exchange for the candidate going forward taking on board the policy of the candidate(s) stepping down. 

 

The final candidate will have both policies of their own and policies they have taken on from other candidates. 

 

Away with you and your faux outrage over 'plagiarism'. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Off topic posts, troll posts and the replies have been removed.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, riclag said:

what people say that

Only about 70% of the population. The other 30% are racist mysoginists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden at a fundraiser tonight, on his desire to work with the Republican Party post Trump. Delusional.

“With Trump gone you’re going to begin to see things change. Because these folks know better. They know this isn’t what they’re supposed to be doing."

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...