In Iowa, Biden slams Trump on trade, China

webfact

59 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Veteran or not they are taking money out of the USA and endangering that which there entitlements are based upon. When the war ended you should have come home.

So being an expat veteran is somehow "unpatriotic" but supporting a draft dodger who often sides with foreign despots against his own country's people and institutions is not??

Man, it must be so hard to be an apologist for the traitor in the WH. I mean, the knots you tie yourself into......amazing!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Becker said:

So being an expat veteran is somehow "unpatriotic" but supporting a draft dodger who often sides with foreign despots against his own country's people and institutions is not??

Man, it must be so hard to be an apologist for the traitor in the WH. I mean, the knots you tie yourself into......amazing!

Okay. Taking advantage of income disparity while living in a third world country and than thinking your opinion somehow matters back home is my problem. There should be laws that if you leave America more than six months a year you can't vote, and you get a deduction in your social security. When social security was put into effect I don't think FDR was thinking it was for those that jumped ship.

14 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Trump aside Iowa is a democratic state at times.

So that means the Trump administration isn't responsible? Isn't promoting policies to make groundwater pollution worse? Nothing significant in the fact that the first EPA cancellation of groundwater rules affected not just farms but golf courses as well?

3 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Okay. Taking advantage of income disparity while living in a third world country and than thinking your opinion somehow matters back home is my problem. There should be laws that if you leave America more than six months a year you can't vote, and you get a deduction in your social security. When social security was put into effect I don't think FDR was thinking it was for those that jumped ship.

Interesting, you want expats to be punished for exercising their freedom of movement and chose to live in another country. Tell me, what should be the punishment for a person who is entrusted with the highest office but who lies several times daily, has clearly shown he's not mentally nor intellectually fit for the job, dodged the draft when his country came calling, is an admitted p***y grabber, has shady contacts with despots, mocks war veterans, etc, etc, etc, etc?

I have a suggestion; what about impeachment - kick his a$$ out of office. Would you be open for that?

Just now, bristolboy said:

So that means the Trump administration isn't responsible? Isn't promoting policies to make groundwater pollution worse? Nothing significant in the fact that the first EPA cancellation of groundwater rules affected not just farms but golf courses as well?

You think Biden is going to say anything different? 

Just now, Becker said:

Interesting, you want expats to be punished for exercising their freedom of movement and chose to live in another country. Tell me, what should be the punishment for a person who is entrusted with the highest office but who lies several times daily, has clearly shown he's not mentally nor intellectually fit for the job, dodged the draft when his country came calling, is an admitted p***y grabber, has shady contacts with despots, mocks war veterans, etc, etc, etc, etc?

I have a suggestion; what about impeachment - kick his a$$ out of office. Would you be open for that?

Okay let's print a bunch of money. That will weaken the dollar. It's funny when you depend on a buck and wish yourself the worst luck.

3 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

You think Biden is going to say anything different? 

I haveve no idea what he's going to say. And whatever he may say on the campaign trail, it seems a lot more likely that a democratic administration will be tackling the groundwater pollution problem than the current one. And I imagine that if they do, certain hypocrites will be denouncing said action as part of the Green New Deal

3 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

I have no idea about it. And whatever he may say on the campaign trail, it seems a lot more likely that a democratic administration will be tackling the groundwater pollution problem than the current one. And I imagine that if they do, certain hypocrites will be denouncing said action as paft of the Green New Deal

Goodnight pumpkin. Yes the new green deal would make farming impossible.

1 hour ago, utalkin2me said:

I DO not give a flying <deleted> what pac backed candidates say. It is simply a mouth being moved by large interests. Who cares? 

Well, you apparently care enough to post in a thread dedicated to what a "pac backed" candidate has said...:coffee1:

3 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Okay let's print a bunch of money. That will weaken the dollar. It's funny when you depend on a buck and wish yourself the worst luck.

I got news for you. When the Republicans vastly increased deficit spending thanks to their huge tax cut, they did in effect print money. You don't seem to have a problem with that.

Archived