BANGKOK
webfact

German tourist's head bound with duct tape - Thai police suspect suicide

Receipt for the duct tape found in the room seems pretty conclusive.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, SammyT said:

If we split up, we can cover more ground!

I love how people on here act like a short article in a Thai newspaper should be treated as a comprehensive police report and will contain all the facts to allow amateur sleuths like them to solve a crime. 

Tragic a man have to kill himself in Thailand, but many lost souls come here trying to find something they did not find home. The dissapointment when not find it, could lead to many things. 

• Like 2

Have they interrogated the tape yet?

2 hours ago, SammyT said:

Sitting here waiting for the "CSI: Expats" crew to roll in and start alleging homicide. 

RIP, sir. I hope you found peace.

Sir, homicide is always suspected first.  Suicide later after autopsy.  At least in the west. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, SammyT said:

I love how people on here act like a short article in a Thai newspaper should be treated as a comprehensive police report and will contain all the facts to allow amateur sleuths like them to solve a crime. 

The sad fact is that the published information may very well be the complete police report. Not all of the cynicism on TV is without foundation, especially when it involves one of the worst and most callous police forces in the world. Anyway, people are going to speculate and conjecture, whether it be here on TV or in the corner pub back home.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

The sad fact is that the published information may very well be the complete police report. Not all of the cynicism on TV is without foundation, especially when it involves one of the worst and most callous police forces in the world. Anyway, people are going to speculate and conjecture, whether it be here on TV or in the corner pub back home.

Well, Monthy Python comes to its right, when reading some posts on here! 

We have a word for it in my language, but Im not sure it can be translated, but it is "worse than a chickenhouse"

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I believe his Thai GF got pissed when she accidentally dropped a 1,000 bill on the floor (his originally) and he covered it with his foot...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Sad case, since his family was looking for him since mid May. 

He was suicidal and it ended badly....

• Like 1

Thaigeezer found with tinfoil wrapped around head- no conspiracy though, just another day on the Interweb.👹

6 hours ago, webfact said:

German tourist's head bound with duct tape - Thai police suspect suicide

Oh yes I remember the last time I wanted to commit suicide, I bound my head with duct tape

• Haha 2