German tourist's head bound with duct tape - Thai police suspect suicide

webfact

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The charity Samaritans is available around the clock for people who want to talk.

If you or anyone you know is in need of mental health services, please contact the Samaritans of Thailand at their 24-hour hotline 02-713-6791 (English), 02713-6793 (Thai) or Thai Mental Health Hotline at 1323 (Thai).

I don t believe if they say suicide

Sounds like a suicide.  He put a bag over his head to suffocate himself.  Ised duct tape to make it air tight.  Took sleeping pills so he would sleep through it and not try to escape.  Maybe he had 2 glasses.  One for water to take the pills and one for alcohol.  Then started drinking from both.  Who knows.

Thai reports say that sperm was found on the body and that a Thai woman was seen leaving his room on the same day he was last seen alive. 

That police would even suggest it is suicide shows how lazy, incompetent and corrupt they are.

8 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

My all time favorite is the husband and wife found floating in the water near their anchored boat...murder-suicide...

Both of their heads were missing!

????

Its quite usual for heads to become detached from (dead) bodies in the sea 

3 hours ago, Borzandy said:

Oh yes I remember the last time I wanted to commit suicide, I bound my head with duct tape

Taking drugs and covering the head with a plastic bag and duct taping the bag round the neck and face is a well know method of committing suicide,It's a favourite on the suicide promoting website's because it works,the guy meant it.

11 minutes ago, RandolphGB said:

Thai reports say that sperm was found on the body and that a Thai woman was seen leaving his room on the same day he was last seen alive. 

That police would even suggest it is suicide shows how lazy, incompetent and corrupt they are.

It would be quite plausible that he had sex one last time before killing himself 

22 hours ago, SammyT said:

Sitting here waiting for the "CSI: Expats" crew to roll in and start alleging homicide. 

RIP, sir. I hope you found peace.

I agree. The plethora of TVF experts, in so many disciplines, is truely amazing. R.I.P.

13 hours ago, RandolphGB said:

Just a guess, but maybe it was auto erotic asphyxiation - he got someone to "help" but she (or he) didn't remove the plastic bag in time and freaked out and ran away when he passed out. That would explain the sperm, two glasses, and nothing missing. Would also explain police suggesting suicide to the media out of respect for the deceased despite evidence that might suggest otherwise. RIP.

1 hour ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Just a guess, but maybe it was auto erotic asphyxiation - he got someone to "help" but she (or he) didn't remove the plastic bag in time and freaked out and ran away when he passed out. That would explain the sperm, two glasses, and nothing missing. Would also explain police suggesting suicide to the media out of respect for the deceased despite evidence that might suggest otherwise. RIP.

A very plausable scenario! 

A kinky sex request  for an amatour for special service, and failed. Hope he died happy and not in vain.

when that said, co2 death, is painless, and effective, you just pass out in to a heaven, or in to the black nowhere. Been there twice blackout while freediving. 

A rush waking up slowly and hear the voices coming back in to you, and watch the serious faceS, while yourself is high on co2 still. 

Anyway, tragic suicide or kinky sex go wrong. 

Suicide isnt possible here in Thailand. It has to be some sinister murder involving a Thai girlfriend or her Husband. And of course the police is too lazy to investigate or somebody bribed them!

the paranoid from the forum farang goes a long way. Sad, really.

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 9:56 AM, Tagged said:

In this case to early to scream homocide, aint it. We need more beef to decide if there was or not. 

Any ladyboys onvolved, a creazy bar lady with a jealous husband would help alot. 

Or he thought Thailand would solve all his problems, and spent his fortune in 3 weeks, and nowhere else to go when his love of his life left him behind. 

We need more details. 

"We need more beef to decide..."   "We need more details". 

No, we don't, "we" do not need anything, it's a news report not a request for a Thaivisa amateur detective investigation from which a decision will be made!

5 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

"We need more beef to decide..."   "We need more details". 

No, we don't, "we" do not need anything, it's a news report not a request for a Thaivisa amateur detective investigation from which a decision will be made!

Sorry if I was to ironic. 

I aggree 100% with you

16 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Ahhh reminiscent of the death of David Carradine...Grasshopper, Kwai Chang Caine -  in Bangkok 10 years ago...never released the CCTV from his hotel, but the suspicions were auto erotic aphyxiation 

On 6/11/2019 at 11:07 PM, MJKT2014 said:

On 6/11/2019 at 11:07 PM, MJKT2014 said:
On 6/11/2019 at 8:49 PM, webfact said:

the room that has it's own private swimming pool.  

How this is relevant?

Maybe he was going for a swim and didn't want to get his hair wet, so was making a diving mask.

On 6/12/2019 at 7:07 AM, BobBKK said:

Sperm on the body? but where?  was the 'other' a male? doesn't anyone think it's a tad suspicious? It might have been suicide, a note?  the red bag was plastic?  

His sperm or another masturbator?

On 6/12/2019 at 6:07 PM, BobBKK said:

Sperm on the body? but where?  was the 'other' a male? doesn't anyone think it's a tad suspicious? It might have been suicide, a note?  the red bag was plastic?  

Red plastic bag? Does the colour denote something about how to dispose of it?

Archived