Motorcycle turf wars again: Grab rider slashed in face by "win"

webfact

Motorcycle turf wars again: Grab rider slashed in face by "win"

6pm.jpg

Caption: Win (motorcycle taxi rider) slashes Grab rider's mouth

Daily News reported that a fan page on Facebook said that a Grab rider had been slashed in the face by a knife wielding motorcycle taxi rider in the Banthat Thong area of Bangkok. 

Pictures showed the grab rider with a cut lip after the attack.

The Grab guy thanked people for their concern and said that he was not armed himself. 

Pathumwan police told Daily News Online that the attack occurred on May 12th and investigations are continuing. 

The Grab rider was only able to say where the "win" (motorcycle taxi) rider was located and had no other details such as the registration plate. 

The story featured on the "Rao Rak Dan Truat" fan page. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-06-12

4 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Isn´t it time for the BMA to ban WIN drivers to continue work? They seem to be the only ones that can´t handle competition the lawful way.

The mafia have never liked competition, in any country.

4 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Isn´t it time for the BMA to ban WIN drivers to continue work? They seem to be the only ones that can´t handle competition the lawful way.

US doesn't like competition from China....no one likes competition, better a monopoly where you can earn vast profits. The problem is that competition here from Grab and Uber are attacking people who have very slim pickings already and the competition may push them into deep poverty. Would anyone sit back and just accept that? I've never been on the breadline facing a cut in my income for a competition that doesn't;t have the registration hurdles that I have. Maybe I'd slash a face or two (just joking). I'm not for violence but maybe if you see your children going hungry maybe that changes a man? Just saying'.

Just another thought....the guys at the very top....the elites that really run things for their own benefit must be loving this....workers fighting each other over an awful job with miserable wages. It's the new world order, and I believe you'll see a lot more desperate and poor people at each other's throats in the not too distant future.

3 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

Just another thought....the guys at the very top....the elites that really run things for their own benefit must be loving this....workers fighting each other over an awful job with miserable wages. It's the new world order, and I believe you'll see a lot more desperate and poor people at each other's throats in the not too distant future.

The post below yours does add some food for thought. But  in a world of competition that has no limits on vendetta type of retaliation is no solution because it invites the entry of an over ruling organization with "official" mandatory superiority.

Ride  Ka...cha.... In Happiness.?

Archived