TrueVisions bags exclusive EPL broadcast rights

webfact

4 minutes ago, vogie said:

I am not sure if this is common knowledge but I noticed yesterday that Sky Sports are still advertising next seasons EPL games on their channels?

Why shouldn't they ? they have the UK rights to show them

On 6/13/2019 at 11:46 AM, nchuckle said:

Does/will  True offer the equivalent of Bein connect with catch up on demand via the Internet that I can chromecast to the tv? No interest whatsoever in their satellite offerings 

They do, using the TrueID TV app. It's worked like that for a while now and I have no reason to think it wouldn't continue. I did notice that the 7-day catch up option for the beIN Sports channels stopped within the last couple of weeks but it's still there for all the True Sports channels. 

5 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

They do, using the TrueID TV app. It's worked like that for a while now and I have no reason to think it wouldn't continue. I did notice that the 7-day catch up option for the beIN Sports channels stopped within the last couple of weeks but it's still there for all the True Sports channels. 

Is there a chromecast facility too?

Where is the 7 day catch up option?

23 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bangkok blue said:

Where is the 7 day catch up option?

You can get it from the All TV Guide schedule. It's not available on all channels. If it is, you'll see the grey Catch Up TV icon next to previous time slots (see below).

Screenshot_20190708-181220.png

Edited by GroveHillWanderer

Just noticed something else. If you go to the All Channels page, those channels that have Catch Up, have the icon shown below them.

Screenshot_20190708-184449.png

So on this screen grab, True Sport HD and True Sport HD 3 have the catch-up option but beIN Sport 4 does not.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer

• 3 weeks later...

Could someone help if poss. Just moved to Thailand and wondering if this true sports 299baht premier league package is going to be in English commentary on the TV coverage? If it ain’t I prob won’t bother and stick to iptv, Cheers.

12 hours ago, Kemp87 said:

Could someone help if poss. Just moved to Thailand and wondering if this true sports 299baht premier league package is going to be in English commentary on the TV coverage? If it ain’t I prob won’t bother and stick to iptv, Cheers.

They take the game from the uk provider (SKY, BT and i think Amazon for a few) so will have the uk commentary. The pre-match, halftime and post-match talk will more than likely be Thais in thai language.

• Like 1

Hi,

Please excuse my lack of knowledge on Truevision. If I have an account with the Premium Sports package, I can view on my phone or laptop.

If I weren't in Thailand, would I need to use a VPN...?

I read somewhere it can only be streamed on one device at a time.........any idea.....?

Any idea what download speed is needed to ensure no buffering...?

Many thanks.

Edited by RAAAY

Does anyone have any idea how to actually subscribe and pay the money when using the TrueMove H app.

In typical True style it is all rather vague.

Can I just stick a True sim card in my phone?

Edited by fishtank

Hi,

Please excuse my lack of knowledge on Truevision. If I have an account with the Premium Sports package, I can view on my phone or laptop.

If I weren't in Thailand, would I need to use a VPN...?

I read somewhere it can only be streamed on one device at a time.........any idea.....?

Any idea what download speed is needed to ensure no buffering...?

Many thanks.

On 6/25/2019 at 1:25 PM, Essex Reject said:

I'm wondering how this is going to play out now....Think we can assume that all the PL games will now be shown on True's own channels, so what will become of the 4 Bein channels? Worth remembering that Bein has the FA Cup rights for Thailand for the next 5 years, so assume they (Bein) would want to keep their channels on True, and vise versa?

On 6/30/2019 at 7:25 PM, OJAS said:

Maybe Truevisions will keep 1 Bein channel for the FA Cup, La Liga & Serie A and ditch the rest? As I recall, before Bein started screening live EPL games via Truevisions 3 seasons ago, Truevisions did include 1 Bein channel in certain packages.

Bein's existing 6 channels on Truevisions are to be pulled from 10 August. A pity that we'll no longer be able to watch FA Cup games without subscribing to an alternative internet service, of course, but, other than for those particular games, I doubt whether I'll personally miss Bein all that much.

8 hours ago, OJAS said:

Bein's existing 6 channels on Truevisions are to be pulled from 10 August. A pity that we'll no longer be able to watch FA Cup games without subscribing to an alternative internet service, of course, but, other than for those particular games, I doubt whether I'll personally miss Bein all that much.

529THB for a year. Decent deal. La Liga has some games worth watching 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...