BANGKOK
webfact

TrueVisions bags exclusive EPL broadcast rights

On 6/12/2019 at 3:57 PM, Knee Jerk Reaction said:

At least I won't have to listen to Bein's Peter Drury and Jim Beglin commentary team.

Every time he says "of this Parish" I want to kick something !  lol

Posted (edited)

Does anyone have any idea how to actually subscribe and pay the money when using the TrueMove H app.

In typical True style it is all rather vague.

Can I just stick a True sim card in my phone?

Edited by fishtank

On 6/12/2019 at 4:51 PM, lahgon29 said:

Just watch it for free through an Hdmi to the TV

Please explain.

Hi,

Please excuse my lack of knowledge on Truevision. If I have an account with the Premium Sports package, I can view on my phone or laptop.

If I weren't in Thailand, would I need to use a VPN...?

I read somewhere it can only be streamed on one device at a time.........any idea.....?

Any idea what download speed is needed to ensure no buffering...?

Many thanks.

On 6/25/2019 at 1:25 PM, Essex Reject said:

I'm wondering how this is going to play out now....Think we can assume that all the PL games will now be shown on True's own channels, so what will become of the 4 Bein channels? Worth remembering that Bein has the FA Cup rights for Thailand for the next 5 years, so assume they (Bein) would want to keep their channels on True, and vise versa?

On 6/30/2019 at 7:25 PM, OJAS said:

Maybe Truevisions will keep 1 Bein channel for the FA Cup, La Liga & Serie A and ditch the rest? As I recall, before Bein started screening live EPL games via Truevisions 3 seasons ago, Truevisions did include 1 Bein channel in certain packages.

Bein's existing 6 channels on Truevisions are to be pulled from 10 August. A pity that we'll no longer be able to watch FA Cup games without subscribing to an alternative internet service, of course, but, other than for those particular games, I doubt whether I'll personally miss Bein all that much.

8 hours ago, OJAS said:

Bein's existing 6 channels on Truevisions are to be pulled from 10 August. A pity that we'll no longer be able to watch FA Cup games without subscribing to an alternative internet service, of course, but, other than for those particular games, I doubt whether I'll personally miss Bein all that much.

529THB for a year. Decent deal. La Liga has some games worth watching 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1