Khon Kaen villagers swear by 'miracle powers' of plastic healing card

webfact

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”

― Frank Zappa

I can appreciate what you are saying but there are only building blocks at the macro level, at the micro level there is nothing, quarks and co are just energy. The universe is built from zero energy, positive energy minus negative energy (gravity) is zero.

54 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

I have to try this for my bad back. What do the instructions say I must do:

Users are instructed to either tap the card on the painful area, place a glass of water on top of the card and count to 10 and then drink the water, or even dip the card into the water and drink it.

Right ok I'll get on it straight away, err wonder if my Amex card work as well? :cheesy:

If you believe it will then yes.

8 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

I can appreciate what you are saying but there are only building blocks at the macro level, at the micro level there is nothing, quarks and co are just energy. The universe is built from zero energy, positive energy minus negative energy (gravity) is zero.

"The universe is built from zero energy, positive energy minus negative energy (gravity)"

and stupidity...

To the Nation; did you ask any questions, seek any information regarding:

- What ingredients are in the manufacture of this card?

- Where / who actually manufactures the card and at what cost per unit?

- Any laboratory analysis of the card, after manufacture?

- Is the card free of the 'nasties' sometimes includes in plastics manufacture?

Somehow their daughters still manage to get houses, cars and motor bikes from the 'know it all farangs' who married them...

Reminds me of the joke where a little boy shakes his penis at a little girl and says “I’ve got one of these and you don’t!” In response the little girl lifts her skirt and says “with one of these I can get all of those I want!”

UPDATE:

Villagers in Khon Kaen falling for so-called healing plastic card

By THE NATION

18c1b693802419e6e7f46904235919e9.jpeg

A villager shows the socalled ‘healing’ card she bought for Bt2,000.

KHON KAEN Provincial Public Health official Peera Areerat has warned people against buying a so-called “plastic healing card” as it has no miraculous healing powers or the ability to soothe aches.

Full story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1106078-villagers-in-khon-kaen-falling-for-so-called-healing-plastic-card/

A possible "placebo" effect does not come cheap!

I wonder if there is an 'expiry date' on the card so that a new one has to be bought in order to continue the treatment? Smart marketing if it does have.

Magic is alive and well in the Kingdom. I just hope that these believers do not travel because they could well fall off at the edges of our flat earth! ????

about as good as those magnets  and copper bracelets  those   Urbanistas  subscribe to and  at least  "no  shark cartilage  was harmed" .....  but might want to rebrand   as   to have   some  cure for male  libido  issues or ED  ,  like   Dr. Woo's  Red  Man Treasure  card

Archived