BANGKOK 26 June 2019 01:40
ubonjoe

Visa Applications Online Start Saturday June 15th At Thai Embassy London. Passport Sent By Post Allowed

5 minutes ago, ExpatNP said:

Multiple entry Non-O.

Only a single entry non-o visa is available now since the online appointment system started.

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Only a single entry non-o visa is available now since the online appointment system started.

So how to get a multiple entry please Joe?

12 minutes ago, ExpatNP said:

So how to get a multiple entry please Joe?

Based upon marriage at the the consulates in Savannakhet, Laos and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam without needing financial proof. Penang Malaysia with 400k baht in the bank.

For being over 50 you can get one in Penang or Savannakhet with 800k baht in a bank or proof of 65k baht income.

11 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Based upon marriage at the the consulates in Savannakhet, Laos and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam without needing financial proof. Penang Malaysia with 400k baht in the bank.

For being over 50 you can get one in Penang or Savannakhet with 800k baht in a bank or proof of 65k baht income.

Financial proofs definitely required in London now then Joe?

14 hours ago, JamJar said:

So...going back to my question. Their video appears to indicate that, if you don't want your passport in the postal system, there is one appointment to submit your documents and then you have to visit again to collect your passport.

Which is much the same as before. so what is the point of the on-line system, other than to irritate tourists?

So, are two visits still the case or have I misunderstood the video guide?

Visiting seems to be only required by those with an aversion to using post.  Not many presumably so that is the price of their unusual fetish.

I filled in the online form eventually getting to end for an O-A, at the final step where it says confirm and submit it goes to access denied (return to home ), also I didn’t see any part of the online form that allows for scanning/downloading documents such as medical, criminal and bank statements....any one else tried on line yet?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

28 minutes ago, patinchis said:

I filled in the online form eventually getting to end for an O-A, at the final step where it says confirm and submit it goes to access denied (return to home ), also I didn’t see any part of the online form that allows for scanning/downloading documents such as medical, criminal and bank statements....any one else tried on line yet?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Upload documents at step 5 of the process.

UserManual_EN.pdf

Page 19.

17 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Can the Penang 400k in bank be back in your home country ?

12 minutes ago, freedomnow said:

Can the Penang 400k in bank be back in your home country ?

Yes

• Thanks 1