Self-balancing scooter launched

18 hours ago, khwaibah said:

It's only a trike. Maximum speed is 35kmh and it only cost 34k. I drive this unit all over my area the above is a rip off.

image.png.5b456ee929603686e9e85a7ed99bf457.png

Any problem going in shops like Tesco Macro etc? I am just thinking of getting one. would you mind telling me where you got yours from, costs etc. Thank you .

1 minute ago, IssanMichael said:

Any problem going in shops like Tesco Macro etc? I am just thinking of getting one. would you mind telling me where you got yours from, costs etc. Thank you .

I have 1 as you already know, i go in big C, Global house no problems at all.

As i have posted already Lion atv sell them here and start at around 32.000 baht.

On 6/13/2019 at 12:20 PM, colinneil said:

I have 1 as you already know, i go in big C, Global house no problems at all.

As i have posted already Lion atv sell them here and start at around 32.000 baht.

Hi Collin, hope you are keeping OK? I have come to the conclusion that i need one now, the irony is that i ran a couple of mobility companies in the UK and sold thousands of them!! My wife (Thai) has been saying i might have a problem taking them into shops over here, so i was just checking and i thank you for your feedback. I am at the moment in contact with the manufacturer, and waiting to see what import costs are, i will then decide whether to get one from China or  from Thailand, the China route would save a lot of money. I will keep you posted. Take care Michael

Archived