Three Pattaya ‘ladyboys’ held for pickpocketing

snoop1130

Three Pattaya ‘ladyboys’ held for pickpocketing

By The Nation

f664a906c7fbe8e752db5226bd206f82.jpeg

Three ‘ladyboys’ were arrested in Pattaya on Wednesday for allegedly stealing wallets and gold necklaces from two Indian tourists earlier this month.

Pattaya acting police chief Col Pongphan Wongmaneethet said the three suspects were arrested after the two tourists filed a complaint on June 6.

The three were identified as Wichai Chuaprasong, 24, Winai Insawang, 32, and Daroon Sukhom, 34.

The two tourists told police that while they were walking back to their hotel on Khao Phra Tamnak at night, the three approached the tourists and hugged them briefly before leaving on motorcycles. The two tourists found their wallets, containing about Bt30,000 in cash, and gold necklaces had disappeared. 

Security cameras identified the suspects, leading to their arrest at rented rooms on Soi Wat Thammasakhi and Soi Setthi in south Pattaya.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30370969

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-06-12

8 hours ago, I am More Thai Than You said:

It's a toss up between these pathetic souls and that balding, rotund, sandal footed, soon to be claimed Englishman.

The one that might be Norwegian you mean? 

The venom thrown at him is out of proportion, for real unadulterated full time thieves, see picture above. But unlike the Friendship opportunist thief, these 3 have been burred, I know not why!

1 hour ago, Damrongsak said:

Butt-ugly for the most part.  I've had better looking hookers for 100 Baht back in the day ... 40 some years ago.  But that was $5 USD!  Up in Issan, it was more like $2.

Visiting the doctor to get rid of the drip would have been more expensive than that!

58 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Times must be getting tough on the streets, a lot more theft seems to be going on these days?

I don't agree. I recall in the days of Pattaya One regular News reports on Sophon Cable. There were crimes being reported daily. Muggings, pickpockets, motorcycle theft, drive by handbag snatches and gold chain snatch and runs, common as daylight. I got a sense of reporting was cut back! Image and all that. 

It may have got tougher in the last month or two though as fewer tourists about. 

Archived