1 year Non O ME Visa expiry vs. Admitted until date

Just asking a quick clarification question.

I have a 1 year Non O Visa (marriage) issued at Savannakhet Laos on 2nd July 2018. I have been doing an exit from Thailand every 90 days and re-entering to get a new "Admitted until" (entry plus 90 days) stamp. I recently entered on 2nd June and received an "Admitted until 30 Aug 2019" which I believe is correct. Before 30 Aug I can go to Chaeng Wattana and extend a further 2 months before deciding if I want to get a new visa or extension going forwards.

I'm now concerned because 2 of my friends said that because my 1 year visa was issued on 2 July 2018 I only have permission to stay until 1 July 2019 irrespective of the "Admitted until 30 Aug 2019" stamp in my passport.

So my question is am I OK to stay until 30 Aug 2019 or do I have to exit before 1 July 2019? I've included pictures of visa and stamp in my passport for reference.   

entry 1.jpg

Visa 1.jpg

Your visa is only relevant when passing immigration to enter the country. The permission to stay is independent of the visa. People get confused because in many countries there is no distinction between the visa and permission to stay.

5 hours ago, andyrobbo said:

So my question is am I OK to stay until 30 Aug 2019 or do I have to exit before 1 July 2019?

Yes you can stay until Aug 30th.

The last day you can use the visa to enter the country is Jul 1st.