change of jurisdiction for your money sock

Hi all, As most investors may expect and experts often mention is imminent setback of the world economy within the next 9-15 months. With all that debt worldwide experts are expecting too that  a currency reform will take place. Would a change of jurisdiction for the private money sock of investors be considered an advantage and why?

13 hours ago, GeKoSc said:

Hi all,

1. As most investors may expect and experts often mention is imminent setback of the world economy within the next 9-15 months. With all that debt worldwide experts are expecting too that  a currency reform will take place.

2. Would a change of jurisdiction for the private money sock of investors be considered an advantage and why?

1. not most but some investors expect and some "eggsburts" mention an imminent setback of the world's economy as far as 45 years back when i had for the first time real money to invest. and this goes on and on and on since 45 years. hardly a single week passes without the media presenting a well known eggsburt declaring "doom and gloom is around the corner" with the media adding "he was correct forecasting on december 23rd 1987 no white Christmas this year.

2. nobody can answer your question.

summary: yawwwwnnnnn.... :coffee1: 

5 hours ago, Naam said:

1. not most but some investors expect and some "eggsburts" mention an imminent setback of the world's economy as far as 45 years back when i had for the first time real money to invest. and this goes on and on and on since 45 years. hardly a single week passes without the media presenting a well known eggsburt declaring "doom and gloom is around the corner" with the media adding "he was correct forecasting on december 23rd 1987 no white Christmas this year.

Well, I prefer to keep my eyes open and protect my savings, rather than joke about this serious event. Too many of the well-known and conservative experts warn, the high public debt is visible to everyone and the political and economic uncertainties in the Western Hemisphere have not been as strained as they are today.

10 hours ago, Naam said:

Well, I prefer to keep my eyes open and protect my savings, rather than joke about this serious event. Too many of the well-known and conservative experts warn, the high public debt is visible to everyone and the political and economic uncertainties in the Western Hemisphere have not been as strained as they are today. 2) This is not true, experts in this tematic will know whether it make sense to change the jurisdiction of your savings sock... 

4 hours ago, GeKoSc said:

1. Well, I prefer to keep my eyes open and protect my savings, rather than joke about this serious event.

2. Too many of the well-known and conservative experts warn, the high public debt is visible to everyone

3. and the political and economic uncertainties in the Western Hemisphere have not been as strained as they are today.

1. tell us how you are protecting your savings. by asking questions in a forum frequented by many people who are fighting to make ends meet.

2. name three of these well-known experts who are warning.

3. an unsubstantiated claim/assumption.

13 minutes ago, Naam said:

1. tell us how you are protecting your savings. by asking questions in a forum frequented by many people who are fighting to make ends meet.

1.0  If you belong to this group of persons it does not mean all readers are as you are

2.0 Take some time and view "Bloomberg" or read "seeking alpha"... you may also view ordinary TV news..they are everywhere mentioned...

3.0 I am afraid I know this better than you do ...

16 hours ago, GeKoSc said:

fake posting by Naam....I never said " I am afraid" in any of my postings...

yes you did, scroll up and see last line in your second last posting. of course you hid it by wrapping it with "knowing better". but anybody analysing your postings clearly can recognise your fear when referring to well-known gloom & doom experts in context with the naïve question "which jurisdiction?"

On 6/13/2019 at 10:39 PM, Naam said:

2 Huey, Dewy and Louie

On 6/13/2019 at 10:38 PM, GeKoSc said:

Well, I prefer to keep my eyes open and protect my savings, rather than joke about this serious event. Too many of the well-known and conservative experts warn, the high public debt is visible to everyone and the political and economic uncertainties in the Western Hemisphere have not been as strained as they are today. 2) This is not true, experts in this tematic will know whether it make sense to change the jurisdiction of your savings sock... 

1- we just went through a mini-crash, a.k.a "correction". these happen when "everyone" feels they should. timing is still left to chance. the big crashes however generally occur when they are not expected, although in hindsight, there were always dead-certain giveaways. but these signs are often different from one time to another, so it's not really helping.

2- public debt is not really a problem because it's controllable and also relatively small compared to private debt and won't be the source of the next crash.

3- what has everyone worried is a possible economic downturn combined with no possibility for central banks to significantly lower interest rates for stimulus. The only thing they can do is "quantitative easing" on steroids, which equates to massively injecting money into the system. again.

4- and this brings me to my next point: i believe we are in a structural stock market bubble. there are too many people who have made too much money and put too much into retirement funds, pension funds, etc. and too many corporations have been saving too much money into employee benefit funds. there are trillions of dollars on the market looking for an investment, any AAA investment that will yield more than 0,5%. Mountains of cash are pushing healthy companies' P/E ratios to 50+ 

5- at the end this means Western economies are drowning in currency. there is no notable domestic price inflation, but our currencies lose value vs. the rest of the world.

there could be a soft landing with some hiccups on the way

9 hours ago, manarak said:

this brings me to my next point: i believe we are in a structural stock market bubble. there are too many people who have made too much money and put too much into retirement funds, pension funds, etc.

...and then they bitch about the mandatory cash THB 800k immigration regulation. :wink:

10 hours ago, Naam said:

yes you did, scroll up and see last line in your second last posting. of course you hid it by wrapping it with "knowing better". but anybody analysing your postings clearly can recognise your fear when referring to well-known gloom & doom experts in context with the naïve question "which jurisdiction?"

bullshit...forger 

5 hours ago, Naam said:

...and then they bitch about the mandatory cash THB 800k immigration regulation. :wink:

hehehe...

what I mean is there is too much cash in the market, but all those retirement funds don't make the retirees rich... paradoxically.

it's an effect of mass. pensioners don't get enough money but the sheer mass of reserves allocated to paying out pensions is huge and completely toxic to markets.

we could say that somehow policies have shifted inflation from consumer prices to financial markets.

it's completely nuts, but I can't afford to not be fully invested.

5 hours ago, GeKoSc said:
15 hours ago, Naam said:

bullshit...forger 

afraid.png

Archived