BANGKOK 17 June 2019 07:35
webfact

Two days of concerts at the Pattaya Music Festival

I guess it is aimed at the sort of people who live there and visit the place. I would not cross the street to see Carabao again, he's a fraud IMO, one of the richest men in the country dressing down like a tuk tuk driver to appeal to his audience and still playing the same music he was 30 years ago. Never took a stand politically despite pretending to play 'protest' music. He should be rapping against dictatorship as well, but that might hurt his profits, he needs millions to spend on football abroad.

Edited by Orton Rd

On 6/13/2019 at 2:26 PM, VBF said:

Well i hope that next year, they'll move it back to March as I'm usually in Patts in March and loved that festival.

If you haven't been, check it out - lots of interesting music and fun.

might be BUT ALSO FAR TOO MUCH NOISE....thank **CK its over...could not here tv where I live due to the racket......the one on beach road in Jomtien

• Like 1

I was over by the one at Jomtien yesterday. Music too loud and not good. Couldn't get out of there fast enough. Oh well!

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I was over by the one at Jomtien yesterday. Music too loud and not good. Couldn't get out of there fast enough. Oh well!

yeah I had to suffer it for 2 effin nights....you were lucky...

• Like 1