BANGKOK 17 June 2019 14:39
webfact

45 year old British man found dead at Koh Chang luxury hotel

45 years, and found dead at a luxury hotel! if i pay big money to stay at a luxury hotel, i want to remain alive and enjoy the luxury.

rip

21 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Bad day for the Germans yesterday as predicted the Brits should take care today 🤔RIP

And your lot tomorrow?

23 hours ago, BritManToo said:

What I'm saying is, I'm tired of you and you're on my ignore list.

Why are you tired of me, is it my fault if you don't approve of accurate comments?  Was my comment wrong in some way?

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

I am aware the website does not claim to be definitive. However, it certainly proves that a substantial number of foreigners meet their maker prematurely in Thailand - often in very unpleasant ways.

No, it does not 'certainly' prove that!  It does prove that a very small number, and an infinitesimal amount in terms of percentages, die prematurely here.  It also proves that the massive majority of visitors go home completely safe and unharmed.

Edited by Just Weird
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/13/2019 at 1:39 PM, Tradewind777 said:

We never hear the results of “inquests” for these deaths. Very sus.

Why do need to?? You are not listed as the "person responsible". They do publish autopsy result anywhere else, and since you not know his name, how would connect the results even if they did.

10 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

45 years, and found dead at a luxury hotel! if i pay big money to stay at a luxury hotel, i want to remain alive and enjoy the luxury.

rip

Check out the décor, hardly luxury by anyone's meagre standards

On 6/13/2019 at 2:33 PM, JAFO said:

Your are absolutely right Andrew. Many foreigners that die here came over to drink and drug it up then die from either an overdoes, drug/alcohol interactions, Alcohol poisoning or being in a drunken stupor and falling to their deaths. 

The audience here on TVF are quick to assume foul play and theft for everything. 

He  may have had an underlying undiagnosed condition. That's why they autopsies 

2 hours ago, Just Weird said:

No, it does not 'certainly' prove that!  It does prove that a very small number, and an infinitesimal amount in terms of percentages, die prematurely here.  It also proves that the massive majority of visitors go home completely safe and unharmed.

Straw man stuff. Nobody suggested the majority of visitors didn't return home unharmed. I would call five premature deaths so far this month substantial (adj. Considerable in importance, value, degree, amount, or extent). You are of course free to feel otherwise.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Straw man stuff. Nobody suggested the majority of visitors didn't return home unharmed. I would call five premature deaths so far this month substantial (adj. Considerable in importance, value, degree, amount, or extent). You are of course free to feel otherwise.

You need to check what straw man arguments really are.

4 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Percentage of total in country

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

You need to check what straw man arguments really are.

You first.

Your contention that most tourists returned home from Thailand unharmed (when I had never even suggested they did not) is a straw man argument.

14 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

rip

on the bright side, the guy did spend some time there and did not have to check out and pay