U.S. will deploy 1,000 troops to Poland; Warsaw may call them 'Fort Trump'

webfact

4 hours ago, candide said:

Disgusting to see Trump on TV satisfied with the current level of democracy in Poland

It is funny how the Globalists label anything that goes against their agenda as "anti-democratic". Whatever you think of what is going on in Poland or Hungary, it certainly isn't happening because of a lack of democracy. To the contrary, they are happening because of too much democracy. If Poland and Hungary were less democratic and had a system more like what the US has, it would be much harder for them to push through changes. 

Great pic in the OP.

I just don't know anyone, nor have i ever seen anyone with hair quite like that.

Incredible hair.

Facial skin and colour is also quite alien like.

Certainly unnatural.

Still each to their own, even if it is the POTUS.... :ninja:

image.png.242a5fd6e77143917bbc9460d3fcf1c3.png

14 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Sadly since Trump's incredible election victory Russophobia has been rampant and remains un-tackled. Russia is the perpetual scapegoat and excuse for team Dem having run a lacking campaign. If the large US news networks air in Poland it is no surprise that Mr.Duda has been sucked into the web of lies and deceit and constant hating on all things Russia that they run with pretty much 24-7. Not to worry, logic is never far away when Trump is present.

"I hope that Poland is going to have a great relationship with Russia. I hope that we're going to have a great relationship with Russia," said Trump.

Thank you Donald, for a shot of common sense and reality. This Polish base will also be great for US intel to keep a close eye on Merkel and her associates, who of course are the real and present danger to Europe.

I thought STUPIDITY is a lack of intelligence, or a state of being silly or unwise and not a contagious disease.

In reality the opposite is daily proven by Trump himself, sometimes several times a day. But since Trump is in office, it seems to be infectious, combined with boot-licking somebody (just what he likes so much).

This disease jumped on many people in his office and government … and sometimes to visitors of Eastern European countries mentioned in the headline. But not surprising, it has already spread all over the world and infected some brains of TV-Trump-fans.

1 hour ago, usviphotography said:

It is funny how the Globalists label anything that goes against their agenda as "anti-democratic". Whatever you think of what is going on in Poland or Hungary, it certainly isn't happening because of a lack of democracy. To the contrary, they are happening because of too much democracy. If Poland and Hungary were less democratic and had a system more like what the US has, it would be much harder for them to push through changes. 

So for you, a European country courting the USA, the mother of all globalism, is not globalist?

15 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Sadly since Trump's incredible election victory Russophobia has been rampant and remains un-tackled. Russia is the perpetual scapegoat and excuse for team Dem having run a lacking campaign. If the large US news networks air in Poland it is no surprise that Mr.Duda has been sucked into the web of lies and deceit and constant hating on all things Russia that they run with pretty much 24-7. Not to worry, logic is never far away when Trump is present.

"I hope that Poland is going to have a great relationship with Russia. I hope that we're going to have a great relationship with Russia," said Trump.

Thank you Donald, for a shot of common sense and reality. This Polish base will also be great for US intel to keep a close eye on Merkel and her associates, who of course are the real and present danger to Europe.

Poland and Russia have a long and bitter history going back to 1939 and probably earlier than that. I doubt that Trump has any real idea and no, the only one who has been sucked into the web of lies and deceit is Trump. It doesn't really matter as today is Thursday and he will probably change his mind in a couple of days time.

13 hours ago, candide said:

Are you that ignorant of Poland's history or just dishonest?

I suspect that he has very little idea the of history between Russia and Poland.

19 minutes ago, candide said:

So for you, a European country courting the USA, the mother of all globalism, is not globalist?

I actually have a lot of criticism of Poland's foreign policy dating back to the interwar period. I would label it stupid and counterproductive rather than "globalist" but I'm not giving them a pass. Poland's foreign policy has for nearly 100 years looked outward for "protection" from people who can't and won't protect in a way that just ends up antagonizing its regional neighbors and sabotaging its own interests. 

8 hours ago, usviphotography said:

The Globalists - 21st century speak for 'the  Jews' - Soros be thy name. 

Archived