Boris Johnson not ruling out parliament suspension to force no-deal Brexit - newspaper

webfact

2 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

I thought it was Boris who was going to win?

I do believe he will although from now to the last vote for the new PM you will hear every time he farted, swore and did anything that wasn't perfect. Why because the establishment and the left wing luvvies will try anything to stop him become PM. why because he won't gibe them another 2nd referendum so they can try and do their best to overturn the first result.

I guess you are one of those RR who are praying he doesn't win.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I do believe he will although from now to the last vote for the new PM you will hear every time he farted, swore and did anything that wasn't perfect. Why because the establishment and the left wing luvvies will try anything to stop him become PM. why because he won't gibe them another 2nd referendum so they can try and do their best to overturn the first result.

But in all fairness LG they are running out of mud to throw in 'badness to Boris week,' we have reached the stage where all they can talk about is how unkempt his hair is.

Quite the opposite - I think he is so toxic that I am praying he wins.

But my point was more in relation to his damascene conversion to Brexit. As Ken Clark, I think, pointed out, Johnson looks to see in which direction the crowd is running then jumps in front crying 'follow me'.

You said a Brexiter was going to be PM - I am not so sure he is anything other than Pro Boris.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 6/13/2019 at 6:48 AM, webfact said:

...told pro-Brexit lawmakers he would leave open the possibility of suspending parliament to force through a no-deal exit from the European Union....

only sensible option left ...god speed....EU aint gonna negotiate a new deal every time some new bozo takes charge.

lets get the done.

But in all fairness LG they are running out of mud to throw in 'badness to Boris week,' we have reached the stage where all they can talk about is how unkempt his hair is.
It certainly makes one wonder just what Johnson would need to do to earn a rebuke from his loyal followers, but I don't think we have reached peak mud slinging yet - his appetite for class A narcotics, only slightly less than his appetite for women other than his wife, is about to be blown wide open.

6 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

Quite the opposite - I think he is so toxic that I am praying he wins.

But my point was more in relation to his damascene conversion to Brexit. As Ken Clark, I think, pointed out, Johnson looks to see in which direction the crowd is running then jumps in front crying 'follow me'.

You said a Brexiter was going to be PM - I am not so sure he is anything other than Pro Boris.

Well thanks for your view point and that's the rhetoric going to be pushed. Its all about Boris he doesn't care only about him. It has been for a while now. I would like to point out that he was the first to resign over Mays deal as he knew it was a bowl of pish.

I also hope he becomes PM as from the group that are plying for the PM's spot, he will get the UK out of then EU. Anything Ken Clarke says is irrelevant. A relic of the Conservative yesteryear Euro gravy train posse.

Obviously as you are a Scottish nationalist and often anti UK you may find that difficult to accept. 

1 minute ago, RuamRudy said:

It certainly makes one wonder just what Johnson would need to do to earn a rebuke from his loyal followers, but I don't think we have reached peak mud slinging yet - his appetite for class A narcotics, only slightly less than his appetite for women other than his wife, is about to be blown wide open.

That seems to be the last stone they are trying to throw, he took drugs Oh dear. It would seem that all politicians do. British and American politicians. Some inhale others don't. Or he has had women and affairs. Well that must be a shock for the average person on the street. lets throw in he had a privileged background and went to Eton.

Can you see the  pattern RR. All of the candidates are very similar in so many ways.

That seems to be the last stone they are trying to throw, he took drugs Oh dear. It would seem that all politicians do. British and American politicians. Some inhale others don't. Or he has had women and affairs. Well that must be a shock for the average person on the street. lets throw in he had a privileged background and went to Eton.

Can you see the  pattern RR. All of the candidates are very similar in so many ways.

I do see a pattern - UK politics is a cesspit, a veritable sewer of the most odious, corrupt, self serving individuals, and it has been for decades if not centuries. The game is rigged and, as such, there is no feasible alternative on offer. But rather than take action, our supine nation shrugs and says "It would seem that all politicians do." and votes for more of the same.

12 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

I do see a pattern - UK politics is a cesspit, a veritable sewer of the most odious, corrupt, self serving individuals, and it has been for decades if not centuries. The game is rigged and, as such, there is no feasible alternative on offer. But rather than take action, our supine nation shrugs and says "It would seem that all politicians do." and votes for more of the same.

You have a point and as mostly debating with you over the years, although from different perspectives, I can see that you have a valid justification. On this issue and politics and the fact the game is rigged and is often a cesspit.

I hope it changes.

31 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

Who's really bothered about his private life, only people who have nothing better to do than gossip, some remainers on here are beginning to sound like Les Dawson and Roy Barraclough over the garden fence, ooh, did you hear about Mavis from number 7 and that shifty Mr Corbyn from number 15. 

Some remainers have had a go at Jacob Rees Mogg and Nigel Farage, now because Boris is in the limelight it's his go now. Some of us have better things to do than listen to tittle tatter.

28 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

only sensible option left ...god speed....EU aint gonna negotiate a new deal every time some new bozo takes charge.

lets get the done.

The EU won't negotiate again, or so they say.........
No Deal is still on the table and still the default. Time for Boris to deliver Brexit. He has one job to do, by whatever means available.

Mud slinging and smears by Remainers and Leftists? Sex and drugs and Rock n Roll - he could have had more than the Rolling Stones all combined and it wouldn't be a problem. 

Glad you say UK politics..that then includes scottish politics and politicians[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Who's really bothered about his private life, only people who have nothing better to do than gossip, some remainers on here are beginning to sound like Les Dawson and Roy Barraclough over the garden fence, ooh, did you hear about Mavis from number 7 and that shifty Mr Corbyn from number 15. 
Some remainers have had a go at Jacob Rees Mogg and Nigel Farage, now because Boris is in the limelight it's his go now. Some of us have better things to do than listen to tittle tatter.
Maybe its the best that remainers can now do..sadly typical of most of them imo

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, Loiner said:

The EU won't negotiate again, or so they say.........
No Deal is still on the table and still the default. Time for Boris to deliver Brexit. He has one job to do, by whatever means available.

Mud slinging and smears by Remainers and Leftists? Sex and drugs and Rock n Roll - he could have had more than the Rolling Stones all combined and it wouldn't be a problem. 

He doesn't have the job yet and on past performance if he does get the job, he might very well do exactly the opposite of what you expect.

Archived