BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Mass UK protest demanding second EU referendum planned days before Brexit

2 minutes ago, alant said:

Quite probably if we don't get out of the EU. The pound has been disastrous during membership. 

The Pound fell because people were fooled by rich businessmen to vote to leave the EU. I few leave the pound will fall further.

Wonder if we will ever know who's right in this never ending saga before my 70p pound is 50p🤔

3 minutes ago, Estrada said:

We are the 63% who did not vote to leave.

I was one of that 63% that didn't vote, and I'd like to leave.

1 minute ago, Estrada said:

The Pound fell because people were fooled by rich businessmen to vote to leave the EU. I few leave the pound will fall further.

The pound fell because of indecision, and will continue to fall until the end of the process.

The longer the anti-democracy elements prolong the leaving, the lower the pound will be driven.

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The pound fell because of indecision, and will continue to fall until the end of the process.

The longer the anti-democracy elements prolong the leaving, the lower the pound will be driven.

You can Back this up of course with evidence of Sterling plunging coincident with a Remain protest.

Or shall we file this under:

It’s always somebody else’s fault.

So much has come to light over this debarcle, true colours of the EU, a second vote would be even further in favour of leaving!

3 minutes ago, LennyW said:

So much has come to light over this debarcle, true colours of the EU, a second vote would be even further in favour of leaving!

Boris has flat out stated that what is at stake is the survival of the Tory party, as good an admission as you’ll get that he is intent on protecting his own political party, not doing what is best for the nation.

Put whatever deal Boris gets (or the No Deal) alongside of Remain to the electorate and let them decide.

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Boris has flat out stated that what is at stake is the survival of the Tory party, as good an admission as you’ll get that he is intent on protecting his own political party, not doing what is best for the nation.

Put whatever deal Boris gets (or the No Deal) alongside of Remain to the electorate and let them decide.

I thought Juncker catagorically stated there will be no other deal, the one they have at the moment is the only one on the table, you know the one that has been rejected 3 times already by Parliament.

The EU has pushed the UK into a corner, they are being intransigent/bloody minded and that leaves the UK with very little choice.

1 minute ago, vogie said:

I thought Juncker catagorically stated there will be no other deal, the one they have at the moment is the only one on the table, you know the one that has been rejected 3 times already by Parliament.

The EU has pushed the UK into a corner, they are being intransigent/bloody minded and that leaves the UK with very little choice.

The UK is exactly where ‘Project Fear’ said it would be.

You didn’t pay attention, there is no deal better than full membership.

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The UK is exactly where ‘Project Fear’ said it would be.

You didn’t pay attention, there is no deal better than full membership.

If the remainers had respected the referendum result we certainly wouldn't be where we are now.

If Gove hadn't have stabbed Boris Johnson in the back there is a very good chance we wouldn't be where we are now.

Remainers to blame, blame the remainers.

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

If the remainers had respected the referendum result we certainly wouldn't be where we are now.

If Gove hadn't have stabbed Boris Johnson in the back there is a very good chance we wouldn't be where we are now.

Remainers to blame, blame the remainers.

True to Brexiteer form.

All that’s wrong in the world is the fault of someone else.

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

True to Brexiteer form.

All that’s wrong in the world is the fault of someone else.

You appear to be very confused again Chomper, I will reply when you're feeling better.😁

49 minutes ago, freedomnow said:

They'd have to be clear before-hand that a second vote would be the absolute decider unless it was a hung 50/50 result (improbable now).

The second vote has to be clear on what form of Brexit or Remain.

As I see it there are at this time only 3 options. What has been negotiated, no deal or remain.

36 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You can Back this up of course with evidence of Sterling plunging coincident with a Remain protest.

Or shall we file this under:

It’s always somebody else’s fault.

Whether he can back it up is immaterial and won't stop a sizeable number of ordinary people (none of that 'Ficker than us' please!) thinking along the same lines.

54 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Remind me what Farage said about a 48:52 result immediately prior to the referendum?

When will remoaners learn? 52 IS BIGGER than 48!!!!!