BANGKOK 18 August 2019 20:20
webfact

Mass UK protest demanding second EU referendum planned days before Brexit

14 hours ago, bluebluewater said:

Now that Trump has left everyone can get back to focusing on what they should have been focused on in the first place.

whats that MPs next pay rise and pensions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It was never 'millions more', not even three years ago.

It was more than one so it has to be a plural. 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, nauseus said:

And how can you have the gall to write this rubbish?

Because I'm a grown-up who knows how the world really works, because I have customers in the auto industry, because I have friends in banking.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

You are probably right. If the UK does get out with no deal the EU will let it happen. We won't know the real truth until that happens. Personally I think that there would be some form of an emergency agreement in place within 6 months.

"Personally I think that there would be some form of an emergency agreement in place within 6 months."

A very logic thought …. but not if it bounce to the new leader in wait B.J. 's line not to pay the 39 -9= 30 billion …. how would you think the E.U. would show a goodwill in that case ? And a emergency agreement who would look same as a re-opening May's deal certainly not .

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Yes, I suppose that with the EU, goodwill is only available at a cost!

Like the word "goodwill" is used in terms by any accountant when describing taking over / buying a business , at least I saw that in a few agreements used on contracts , I found it always a strange word in understanding the meaning of it , but generally used by accountants as said . 

Edited by david555

45 minutes ago, alant said:

Of course the UK pseudo democracy does block it's citizens from voting if thy have lived out of the UK for more than 15 years, I have no idea why or how they justify that as they are all too happy to take tax from you for life.

Moves to overturn that Malarkey via the appropriate channels have been posted elsewhere.