Cost Watertank 3 x 3 x 1.5 m

I need a rough estimate what the cost of an in ground pool balancing tank of about 3 x 3 x 1.5 is. Would be part of larger project, just an addition. I imagine done in concrete which is treated to take on chlorinated water. Location Pattaya. Not a DIY job, but done by prof. contractor. Thank you, if anybody has some quick numbers. MS>

Without a doubt if I was the OP and located in or near Pattaya I would phone Paul Bodkin the owner of Pool Masters

13/6 Moo 11, Nongprue, Bang Lamung District

Pattaya  shop number is 098 463 3870.   I have known Paul Bodkin for four years and he has completed professional swimming pools of all sizes in many provinces in Thailand. I have met over a dozen different people he has built swimming pools for in Isaan and they all, to a man, rave about the quality of the build and the actual after the sales service. Paul has a background in the UK of underground construction. I also have seen the results of D.I.Y. swimming pools in Buriram and Surin province. I pay Paul Bodkin to repair my own swimming pool and on Saturday morning he is replacing two LED lights in my own swimming pool. 

The OP can go in person to Pool Masters shop in Pattaya with his plans and figures and get a real price from a real swimming pool builder who has a track record of success. 

Archived