BANGKOK 26 June 2019 01:43
webfact

Immigration busy fining Thais and foreigners - US man pays 5,000 baht fine for not doing 90 day report

On 6/17/2019 at 12:47 PM, oznomad said:

Hence the need for a massive site called Thaivisa, and daily posts from people seeking clarification etc?

I have been made highly ignorant by the almost daily, and usually hard to understand changes. And made even more ignorant by the clarifications and then once again by the lack of knowledge of the Immigration officers who might have done a better job if their bosses were not ordering their own versions of the changes be followed.

Malaysia may be boring, but you know where you are and can make plans.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2019 at 6:02 AM, amexpat said:

Wrong and wrong again. Thai imm demanded (as stated in the previous post) that the various govs could not reasonably provide.  

Imm did not come up with a new avenue to accommodate. The combination method was widely used instead by people who lacked the means or the desire to lend 800K to a Thai bank. 

Why did only 4 embassies find it impossible to comply? I transfer in excess of 65k baht every month into my Thai bank account, same as I always have done. Not difficult.

• Thanks 1