Webike Thailand.

MartinL

I want to buy a fairly expensive brake component for my bike from Webike Thailand -- https://thai.webike.net/en.

It's the type of component that is likely to be counterfeited because of the brand name.

Has anybody used Webike Thailand for expensive, branded bits and, if so, did you get exactly what you ordered rather than a fake lookalike?

The Thai site seems to be identical - except for language, of course - to the Japanese and German Webike sites so I'm inclined to trust it.

Thanks for any feedback.

1 hour ago, MartinL said:

It's the type of component that is likely to be counterfeited because of the brand name.

I don't understand what your doing why not buy directly from the brand-name manufacturer.

I bought some parts from webike Japan about ten years, parts were genuine, everyday since then they have been sending me "junk" mail, been going on so long that if I don't see mail from them in my spam I get concerned!

2 hours ago, CGW said:

I bought some parts from webike Japan about ten years, parts were genuine, everyday since then they have been sending me "junk" mail, been going on so long that if I don't see mail from them in my spam I get concerned!

You do know you can disable/unsubscribe the newsletters, right?

I've used Webike Thailand to order a set of hard to get (in Thailand) Tyres (18inch rear sportsbike) and shopping experience been good, correct communication, order conformation etc, price included import taxes so no nasty surprises, Tyres received were genuine.

After signing up for an account I also started to receive those newsletters but easy to unsubscribe

Archived