Multilingual signs needed on Airport Rail Link to stop tourists urinating on trains: spokesman

webfact

Chinese people piss and poo anywhere it suits them in their own country so why do they care about doing any different in Thailand. They look at all the rubbish at the side of the roads and it reminds them of home

As displayed inside the carriages of the suburban services operating out of Rangoon (Yangon) in Burma (Myanmar).

NO SMOKING, NO LITTER and NO KISSING! Kissing in public is not allowed. Public transport in Hong Kong also states NO SPITTING.

signs-on-the-circular.jpg

11 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I have never noticed any toilet signs on the ground floor where the rail link is, though there are plenty throughout the airport.

All stations have them the staff need to crap somewhere but its by appointment only lol

Get staff and they will follow you with a key.

Apparently this also happens sometimes in Hong Kong and causes a stir in the local media when mainland Chinese come in for the day. They use the local public transport and relieve themselves in the carriages.

8 hours ago, robblok said:

I guess you did not read it well enough, they wanted signs pointing to the Toilets at the stations that are now only in Thai and English.. they want to add Chinese.

Yes, definitely, the high classic tourists are at it again.

I so happen to think that all nationalities know it isn't allowed to relieve yourself on the floor of public transport.

Obviously Chinese think they can relieve themselves anywhere, being high class tourists

They have toilets at Makkasan but nowhere else as far as I can see (and I use it every day).  There are certainly no signs for them in English or Thai if toilets do exist, absolutely no signs at all.  I think the man doesn't know what he's talking about.

Do you really think that people bother to read the many signs out there?

The only useful sign is an arrow to the nearest toilet. 

I've seen many people doing U-turn when there is a no U-turn sign etc.

6 hours ago, madmen said:

Last train I got had toilets but no signs and they right at the of a carriage. I do doubt bozo in the OP is even aware of this

Sent from my star using Tapatalk

Seems you are fluent in gobbldedook. Me no understand. Do you have an English translation perchance?

20 hours ago, smedly said:

symbols usually work with an arrow - airports seem to do fine 

Not sure you need a sign telling a human not to piss on a train 

It would take a large sign to satisfy all the world languages.  There are roughly 6,500 spoken languages in the world today.  Perhaps that is why symbols were adopted!

Why is it mostly the Chinese, that are crapping and pissing at airports, and now BTS. They even

pooed in the urinals at the White temple in northern Thailand, and the owner built a Chinese

style bathroom strictly for them, and had to ban them from the regular toilets. Maybe Thailand

should have a talk with the leader in China, and get their people better trained, if they are

going to be allowed out of that country? Shameful!

Geezer

Archived