Getting your CBD permit in Thailand.

Post discussing Moderation has been removing in keeping with forum rules

"10) Do not comment on moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. This also includes posting an emoticon in response to a public notice made by a moderator. 

You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy."

https://forum.thaivisa.com/terms/

• 1 month later...
On 8/24/2019 at 2:59 AM, Cucuy said:

It was about a thousand baht a bottle but it’s better than taking diazepam or Codeine or morphine for pain when I have really bad flare ups. But just take a few drops of the Cannabis oil with TCH and not too much at night and when you do just stay home and watch tv or something don’t go out on that stuff and DO NOT drive on it ever! Don’t take too much but if you do it won’t hurt you but just talking a little bit makes you feel really relaxed and pleasant. BUT, taking too much can make you really nervous. When I first started getting it I was experimenting with it a little bit and one time I took the WHOLE BOTTLE of Cannabis oil in only ONE HIT! Well, that night I was seeing the boogeyman lol [emoji23]. So just use it very sparingly and it lasts longer and a little bit makes you feel very pleasant and then you wake up in the morning feeling well rested and great ready to start the day with no pain. It’s truly a miracle medication for me. I’m actually on it right now and I also got some Cannabis capsules as well today. The kind I have contains pretty decent levels of THC and CBD so it’s really strong lol. But I really do have some pretty severe permanent injuries particularly my back and insomnia and I do have severe chronic pain so it’s great for me! I’m a disabled veteran as well so I’m kind of an ideal candidate for medical marijuana and I now have it and 100% legally!

But, 1000thb for what? what mg, percentage and how many ml?

On 6/14/2019 at 11:05 AM, Sheryl said:

No these are different permits.

And I very much doubt a foreigner can get a permit to grow.

Typical Asian xenophobia, "us vs them" mentality.

But I understand it MAY become possible, in due course, for foreigners to invest in the hemp business, but would have to be done under relevant regulations, not informally.

32 minutes ago, drbeach said:

Typical Asian xenophobia, "us vs them" mentality.

But I understand it MAY become possible, in due course, for foreigners to invest in the hemp business, but would have to be done under relevant regulations, not informally.

There are no permits for any foreigner to do any growing, unless you are under a Thai licenes. Now a company from Canada can come in and buy 33% of a Thai company, like one company I know who is doing this now.

Edited by doggie1955

2 hours ago, doggie1955 said:

There are no permits for any foreigner to do any growing, unless you are under a Thai licenes. Now a company from Canada can come in and buy 33% of a Thai company, like one company I know who is doing this now.

That's what I am saying. I don't know the exact procedure, because I haven't looked into it. What I said was, you probably aren't allowed to do individual growing (but probably neither are Thais at this stage) however, there may be legal avenues, via a company structure, where you are allowed to be involved. I am personally quite interested, if the law evolves in the right direction in the future.