Going from Non-O visa to a shorter visa?

I've been living in Thailand for the last three years on a non-immigrant-O marriage visa but I will be going back to America for work in October. My situation is that my one-year visa finished in March and my three month extension ends next week. What I need right now is some kind of visa that I can use between now and the end of September. How do I go about doing that and what kind of visa is available? Thank you in advance for your answers because Google is not cutting it.

I assume you mean you got a new 90 day entry from your multiple entry non-o visa just before it expired not a extension applied for at immigration.

You could apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife at a immigration office. She would need to be with you when you apply.

After that you could do a border run for a 30 day visa exempt entry and extend it for 30 or 60 days.

I guess that's how you would say it. To put it plainl. y I had a one-year Visa. It ended. I went to the border in Mai Sai and got a 3-month Visa.  In one week that visa will end. I'm not sure what you mean by "to visit your wife" because I live in Chiang Mai in my house with my wife now. In fact I live across 1 block from the immigration office. You're telling me that I can just go in there and get a 60-day without leaving the country?

Visit your Thai wife is what they call it in the police order. See: https://www.immigration.go.th/content/service_24

You go to immigration apply for the 60 day extension and pay 1900 baht. No need to leave the country.

You will need your marriage certificate plus a copy, a copy of your wife's house book registry and ID card.

• Thanks 1