Why do Thai people ask my GF how much $ I send her?

Elkski

On 6/17/2019 at 5:27 PM, luckyluke said:

Maybe, but in my opinion a majority of posters  is convinced that a relation with a Thai lady is doomed to fail. 

Mostly, I suspect, based on the negative comments they read;

but again in my opinion doesn't represent the majority of the cases. 

Are the majority of the posters old enough to get married?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Awinkl said:

6 hours ago, Awinkl said:

I dont agree with you..in my case I was earning very good money and I was in a position where I just didn't need her money plus she was terrible with money never saved and I use to get on her back over it....

Sponsor? she was my wife, entiteld to keep what she earned? thats a joke...she should be paying her way, but at that time I was fine with how it was..and it was an incentive to teacher her to save money.

To many male clowns have some warped idea that Thai women need rescuing from there poor lives....Thailand is not a third world country if you wanna see real poverty go to the Phillipines or Cambodia...These women got along fine before these clowns rocked up to BKK looking for someone to control or rescue, in fact its the "Farang" that has spoilt and instilled some what bad habits into these lovely creatures, ive never sent the ex or later TGF"s a penny but then again I dont hang around bars.

Dont know why guys think once they leave the shores of there western country that it all changes that the rules of a relationship is different there to a western country....im astounded with what ive read in TV and the arrangement some guys get into...I mean...were they like that in there own country?

7 hours ago, Elkski said:

UPDATE:

I asked my girlfriend exactly who asked you how much money I send? 

it turns out it was only two people, one , a customer who happened to be at her work when I stopped by one day  to take her for lunch.  This women  had three children from a Thai man.  They are now divorced.   but I guess earlier she had an American man who sent her 30 to 50 thousand a month.  Evidently he was smart enough to dump her before marriage.  And one young coworker who isn't really friends.  So it turns out it is really not her friends or coworkers or family.  Just this a couple with possible pasts  as sex working gal. 

I guess earlier she had an American man who sent her 30 to 50 thousand a month.  Evidently he was smart enough to dump her before marriage.

smart ? :cheesy: hardly to be talking marriage in the first place, biggest scam in the would set up by women and government to releave SMART men for their hard earned money and assets. :cheesy:  

maybe an idea before to get your fact right next time before you embarrass yourself here. ????

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

I dont agree with you..in my case I was earning very good money and I was in a position where I just didn't need her money plus she was terrible with money never saved and I use to get on her back over it....

Sponsor? she was my wife, entiteld to keep what she earned? thats a joke...she should be paying her way, but at that time I was fine with how it was..and it was an incentive to teacher her to save money.

To many male clowns have some warped idea that Thai women need rescuing from there poor lives....Thailand is not a third world country if you wanna see real poverty go to the Phillipines or Cambodia...These women got along fine before these clowns rocked up to BKK looking for someone to control or rescue, in fact its the "Farang" that has spoilt and instilled some what bad habits into these lovely creatures, ive never sent the ex or later TGF"s a penny but then again I dont hang around bars.

Dont know why guys think once they leave the shores of there western country that it all changes that the rules of a relationship is different there to a western country....im astounded with what ive read in TV and the arrangement some guys get into...I mean...were they like that in there own country?

great post agree with 99% thailand is full of clowns who have never had a descent bird in their life until they got here i see it all the time, it make me cringe.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2019 at 5:27 PM, luckyluke said:

Maybe, but in my opinion a majority of posters  is convinced that a relation with a Thai lady is doomed to fail. 

Only the fools have relationships doomed to fail.

Those who control their money and their women will have a series of successes.

On 6/14/2019 at 6:27 AM, HampiK said:

Can you explain in which industrie she is working? As you only told her co-workers.

From the questions of her co-workers, I have an Assumtion, but we should not assume!

Hospitality , come to mind , pro-workers? . 555

K30  a  mounth minimum , as per TAT , guidelines .

On 6/19/2019 at 4:33 AM, AlexRRR said:

Dont know why guys think once they leave the shores of there western country that it all changes that the rules of a relationship is different there to a western country.

The rules aren't different, just the payment plans.

My Brit wife took 600,000 pounds off me at the end, the Thai ladies are more PAYG.

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:27 PM, luckyluke said:

Most of the negative comments come from losers who were losers before they came to Thailand. My guess is they had the Great White Man attitude due to a small amount of cash that made them feel like millionaires along with the glowing stories of similar old blokes about the land of milk and honey (from similar blokes who embellish their life story as they don't want to lose face by admitting they are failures). They then get taken by the so called uneducated Thai ladies. Some more than once.

Not a real bright bunch at all.

It is probable that they had a very sheltered life relatively speaking with not a lot of life/relationship experience prior to visiting Thailand.

Take note of the comparisons many make between what they perceive as prostitutes in the own country (coloured by their Judeo Christian cultural upbringing) and bar girls. Sure bar girls get paid for sex - so what? In Thailand it is just as natural for a girl to have sex as it is taking a crap - no western hangups about this at all. Western prostitutes and Thai bar girls are as different as chalk and cheese.

So an old bloke with a few dollars comes to Thailand, meets a sweet young thing and bangs her. He thinks he 'owns' her because he had sex with her- she is happy with the money and the sex meant very little to her.

Things go downhill when he realises he means very little to her emotionally as he simply cannot understand why a 20 something sweety shouldn't be madly in love with an old guy with very limited means- I mean it happens everywhere doesn't it? Young women the world over are fighting to get to the old poor men.

He gets bitter and twisted and blames the Thais for all of his problems not realising it is all self inflicted. And said genius goes and does it again!! 

Lets get real, does anyone really think a bloke who has nothing but a pension has really earned the right to move overseas and live the good life? No such thing as a free lunch.

Yeah yeah, I know they say I paid for my pension all my working life. Shame they didn't save sufficient while working as well.

Not talking about people on the pension who moved here before pensionable age.

I reckon there are a lot more successful Thai/Farang relationships that we will never hear about.

9 hours ago, BritManToo said:

The rules aren't different, just the payment plans.

My Brit wife took 600,000 pounds off me at the end, the Thai ladies are more PAYG.

Unlike asia western women actualy put in...both in labour and money....Thais cant hold down a full time job run a home clean cook kids all at the same time...

Last TGF was a manger...she came to stay with me in AU...poor baby all she could do was wash the dishes and i told her not to bother as i have a dishwashing machine and load my automatic front loading washing machine....hang them out to dry and neatly fold my stuff and leave on the bed....couldnt cook didnt once pick up a broom....there just not desigend for anything more than looking good on your arm.

Previous TGF and i married the first...she was a Jurno...basic cleaning and thats about it the two following were accountants....first of them would do a clean of my condo but never the bathroom sweep and mop..the second accountant...hahaha she was young...she didnt do anything...and she came to saty with me in AU too....but not for long...

I had to give my ex ausie wife 60% of everything and i had a house when we got married paid for....even it it was a dump....but hey...atleast all her income went into the 20 year relationship cooked every night and cleaned the place...plus raised 2 kids....im not bitter about it....but if i had to cough up 50% to one of them Thai's it would be a differant matter.....Western girls kill Thai in most areas....

Archived