Big Oud strikes: Foreigners and Thai ladyboys on new immigration chief's radar

webfact

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's just wonderful and well thought out. A number to report bad aliens. I certainly hope there are no angry Thais around holding grudges against those rotten aliens. You know like, brothers or sisters, aunts and uncles of Thai wives, for example, who feel they deserve some of that ATM machine just because they are "family". 

4 hours ago, JamJar said:

Confused as to what Immigration has to do with the Thai ladyboys. Why not the local police?

when one sees 'foreigners' and 'ladyboys in the same sentence, I was thinking there must have been a common link with the two?

- therefore assuming to be reading something either about him preventing some ladyboy(s) emigrating out with his favourite bare chested sperm whale, or was stopping foreigners trying for some Tmarriage visa twist!

5 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

Just raid every foreign girly bar at odd hours. You should be able to round up at least a plane load a day in Pattaya alone. Good i hope this guys stays . Too many dodgy foreigners throughout Thailand that cause problems. 1-800- GET -DODGY- OUT.

Were you ever bullied at school? 

21 minutes ago, tifino said:

when one sees 'foreigners' and 'ladyboys in the same sentence, I was thinking there must have been a common link with the two?

- therefore assuming to be reading something either about him preventing some ladyboy(s) emigrating out with his favourite bare chested sperm whale, or was stopping foreigners trying for some Tmarriage visa twist!

Protecting the tourists from exploitation perhaps??

Funny that there's still been no official clarification of why Big Oud's predecessor was summarily dismissed from the police force after such a high flying career and being a protege of DPM Prawit.  I wonder if Big Oud is at risk of a similar fall from grace.  He should tread carefully and be sure that he doesn't arrest any lady boys with high level connections.

I don't see anything negative about the way the immigration chief is doing his job, catching foreign criminals and crimes against foreigners.  I do feel Thai Visa adds a very negative twists in their headlines on has this forum. I don't know weather that is to get people commenting or to make us feel unwanted even more. Anyway foreigners on immigration radar is his fuxking job nothing new here. 

28 minutes ago, Dogmatix said:

I wonder if Big Oud is at risk of a similar fall from grace.  He should tread carefully and be sure that he doesn't arrest any lady boys with high level connections.

Extremely unlikely - I understand anyway that he's something of a stopgap and due for retirement in the not too distant future. Big Joke was an anomaly, and exceeded his remit in all sorts of ways, with high profile arrests and international intervention in extradition cases that almost certainly stepped on people's toes. I think the DPM commented their were half a dozen questionable things that led to his removal. The new chief seems no less hostile to foreigners, but is proceeding in a very different way, typically through extreme enforcement of TM30 reporting rules etc.

6 hours ago, PatOngo said:

What is the number to call when foreigners encounter RTP/IO's soliciting illegal bribes?

That is easy. You can call and will be required to give all of your details and arrange to meet with the offending officer at the police station while surrounded by 20 armed officers none of whom speak your language.  SInce you did not record the bribe attempt it will be your word against his/hers.  If you did record the attempt you will be arrested and imprisoned for shaming a Thai official.

It seems to always be Catch-22 here! ????  How many good outcomes in the scenario above?

14 minutes ago, natway09 said:

While they are at it it would be great if a few of the possibly African hookers running in Suk Soi 4 got their marching orders

Why, do they turn you down?

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Big Oud strikes: Foreigners and Thai ladyboys on new immigration chief's radar

The big campaign to rid Thailand of hookers, ladyboy's, and the foreigners who come for that reason is good for those of us that live here. However I think after the smoke clears, tourism will diminish dramatically and the over-zealous officials will need to figure out how to compensate for the huge loss in revenue.

Nice PowerPoint presentations, it's all about the facade of appearances here in the LOL.

BTW is there a hotline number to report those pesky BIBs making up false traffic infringements and extracting donations from motorists for their annual BIB ball. 

When you get a response to "how much", "up to you", at a BIB checkpoint, it's a little scary as to what's acceptable, don't want to insult them and finish up in monkey town overnight. 

Guess our 500 Baht donation yesterday was acceptable and is a drop in the ocean of the total collections!   BIB....you can go now, thank you for your donation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  555555555555

Thai "Lady Boys" are biologically males, ergo potential SOLDIERS. Round them up, send to basic training then let them see just how friendly their fellow soldiers can be or housemaids for the Admirals/General's wives.

2 minutes ago, oldrunner said:

Thai "Lady Boys" are biologically males, ergo potential SOLDIERS. Round them up, send to basic training then let them see just how friendly their fellow soldiers can be or housemaids for the Admirals/General's wives.

How compassionate of you, it is the 21st century, and knowledge of gender has moved on. Please join the 21st century, it is an open invitation.

Read some research on Transgender. 

6 hours ago, JamJar said:

Confused as to what Immigration has to do with the Thai ladyboys. Why not the local police?

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Case 3: Following complaints from 2 Indians police in Pattaya moved to arrest three Thai ladyboys. The Indians told the police that the lady boys had got fresh with them in the street.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

They were named as Mr Darun of "Benz", 34, Mr Wichai or "Rose", 24, and 32 year old Mr Winai or "Waan" (sweet). 

They have been charged with theft during the hours of darkness using a conveyance in commission of the crime. 

All suspects in the three cases are now in custody awaiting the next step in their relative prosecutions.

A long stint in the army would do them good, let the army bullies have fun 

with them.

7 minutes ago, johng50 said:

A long stint in the army would do them good, let the army bullies have fun 

with them.

Another person lacking compassion.

Not defending thieves, but research gender matters, join the 21st Century, open invitation

Archived