Big Oud strikes: Foreigners and Thai ladyboys on new immigration chief's radar

webfact

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gandtee said:

Why isn't he asking for help by reporting anyone behaving badly? It would seem there are more Thais than foreigners who qualify being reported. But that doesn't make news????

His purview is Immigration, therefore foreigners

4 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

I just don't get it. What do foreigners have in common with Thai ladyboys, other than having a thingy? 

NancyL and Sheryl would take acceptation to that being foreigners and all!  :whistling:

Now that the junta is in control, They need to divert the peoples attention from them by creating new enemies, Us foreigners are the easiest target.. This is why we now hear so often about those "Rat Lines".

This place gets more disgusting by the moment ????

59 minutes ago, johnny49r said:

The big campaign to rid Thailand of hookers, ladyboy's, and the foreigners who come for that reason is good for those of us that live here. However I think after the smoke clears, tourism will diminish dramatically and the over-zealous officials will need to figure out how to compensate for the huge loss in revenue.

I'll tell you how, They will start hunting down patronizing phonies like you.. ????

7 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

Just raid every foreign girly bar at odd hours. You should be able to round up at least a plane load a day in Pattaya alone. Good i hope this guys stays . Too many dodgy foreigners throughout Thailand that cause problems. 1-800- GET -DODGY- OUT.

Of course there are no dodgy Thai throughout Thailand stealing from foreigners, so concentrate on farang.

Keep up the good work, Chief of Immigration Police, still too many farang entering the country and bringing in 50,000 baht on average monthly.

Case 3: Following complaints from 2 Indians police in Pattaya moved to arrest three Thai ladyboys. The Indians told the police that the lady boys had got fresh with them in the street. 

The Indians refused their advances but as soon as they had fled they realized that a gold necklace worth 18,000 baht and 1,100 baht in cash had gone missing from their persons.

A warrant was issued that led to the arrest of the gang at their residence. 

They were named as Mr Darun or "Benz", 34, Mr Wichai or "Rose", 24, and 32 year old Mr Winai or "Waan" (sweet). 

Here they are....7CA283E7-A396-432C-AA8E-D90DE8DE11C3.jpeg.d0f87980e9c7f6648484c488ccd887df.jpeg

I have been here more than 20 years and I have seen so many law enforcements in the news but not so many in reality. Alone when I think of the many times they wanted to remove all illegal buildings in the Walking Street, removing all the endless boats parking at the Central Pattaya Beach area, and... But I have to admit that immigration laws are enforced. 

1 hour ago, GreenerGrass said:

I don't see anything negative about the way the immigration chief is doing his job, catching foreign criminals and crimes against foreigners.  I do feel Thai Visa adds a very negative twists in their headlines on has this forum. I don't know weather that is to get people commenting or to make us feel unwanted even more. Anyway foreigners on immigration radar is his fuxking job nothing new here. 

Whether the weather be fine
Or whether the weather be not,
Whether the weather be cold
Or whether the weather be hot,
We'll weather the weather
Whatever the weather,
Whether we like it or not.

23 minutes ago, ZAKY said:

Isnt The time to introduce electronic bracelets for all foreigners visiting the country? 

They already had a similar rotten idea for tracking us by using special SIM cards, I'm sure it will be soon back on the table again for approval..

4 minutes ago, LongTang said:

They already had a similar rotten idea for tracking us by using special SIM cards, I'm sure it will be soon back on the table again for approval..

"They already had a similar rotten idea for tracking us by using special SIM cards, I'm sure it will be soon back on the table again for approval.."  .... for the foreigners own protection - of course!!!  :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

Just raid every foreign girly bar at odd hours. You should be able to round up at least a plane load a day in Pattaya alone. Good i hope this guys stays . Too many dodgy foreigners throughout Thailand that cause problems. 1-800- GET -DODGY- OUT.

Totally agree, the most of us will be here in Thailand for a different life then where we originate from! People like the ones quoted are just trouble and label us all as bad farangs!

3 hours ago, GreenerGrass said:

I don't see anything negative about the way the immigration chief is doing his job, catching foreign criminals and crimes against foreigners.  I do feel Thai Visa adds a very negative twists in their headlines on has this forum. I don't know weather that is to get people commenting or to make us feel unwanted even more. Anyway foreigners on immigration radar is his fuxking job nothing new here. 

I agree that ANY foreigners with criminal intentions need to be dealt with by the officials and for the most of us I would say that they are not welcome here in Thailand?

The more incidents that can be associated to farangs the more stringent the laws will become to make it harder for us all to stay here!

the authorities need to do whatever they need to do to rid Thailand of people associated with vice and crime! This will make it a safer place for all.

9 hours ago, webfact said:

the chief asked for the help of the public in reporting inappropriate behavior of foreigners to his teams. 

In my  village theres  certainly nothing more than mindless speculation/ gossip and outright lies spread  daily, Im sure theyll be on the phone non stop about me. Like  bloody 3  year old tell tales.

3 hours ago, GreenerGrass said:

37 minutes ago, Gazzelle said:

Totally agree, the most of us will be here in Thailand for a different life then where we originate from! People like the ones quoted are just trouble and label us all as bad farangs!

A life as third class people that act as scapegoats for the misdeeds of the government.

Nobody have a problem with the guys they arrested, Its the unti-forigen sentiment they are spreading among the population.

Foreign mafia crime has been drastically reduced since the junta took power, yet now they cry on every small misdemeanor a foreigner do.

You people don't realize you are spitting into your own well with your comments..

Archived