France's Le Pen unveils new far-right European Parliament group

webfact

2 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

"Farage us a threat " etc...
Well I sincerely hope that at the next GE..the Brexit Party give a massive kicking to the 2 established back stabbing parties as most if their current mp's are sociopaths imo.
I also hope that the house of sleasy incontinents is abolished.
Viva the UK revolution if you like as it's long overdue.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Not sounding much like you’re on the Brexit home run there Teddy.

Not surprising when 80% of Leave voters went AWOL at the Peterborough by-election.

Farage, arguably the most recognizable face in British politics failed to draw the crowds and wound up hiding in the ‘Gents’ before sneaking out the back door.

Not sounding much like you’re on the Brexit home run there Teddy.

Not surprising when 80% of Leave voters went AWOL at the Peterborough by-election.

Farage, arguably the most recognizable face in British politics failed to draw the crowds and wound up hiding in the ‘Gents’ before sneaking out the back door.

Please remember thar the Brexit Party was not heard of 4/5 months ago if my memory is correct.
Plenty time for them to organise themselves to be a very potent political force imo.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Le Pen is not far right  this  ia slander news.

You want a traitor  look at what  Macron  is doing  to his people
That would be Le Pen's National Front (or whatever they want to call it these days). Historical links with supporters of the French Vichy Regime, who were actual collaborationists with Nazi Germany. Usual attempts to publicly kick that one into the long grass from those on today's far right.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

Far right these days is what used to be center a few decades ago. That's because what used to be left is now so left they're far out. The middle stopped existing in the mind of the left leaning media.

Archived