Laotian ladyboy arrested for stealing from Finnish tourist in Pattaya

webfact

Laotian ladyboy arrested for stealing from Finnish tourist in Pattaya

By The Thaiger

PHOTOS: Pattaya Tourist Police

62461791_1509311789200434_29699007791602

A Laotian, a Finn, one was a ladyboy and it happened in Pattaya. Tourist Police in Pattaya have arrested a Laotian ladyboy who stole property from a Finnish tourist’s bag at Pattaya’s Walking Street last night.

Pattaya Tourist Police report that on-duty police who were stationed at Pattaya Walking Street immediately arrested the Laotian ladyboy who was arrested over the theft of items from the Finnish male tourist’s bag.

Meanwhile this month police have made several ladyboy arrests over the stealing of money and property from tourist’s bags in Pattaya.

Source: https://thethaiger.com/news/pattaya/laotian-ladyboy-arrested-for-stealing-from-finnish-tourist-in-pattaya

17 hours ago, nev said:

When I first went to Pattaya 18 years ago walking street used to be good, My last trip a few months ago it was dead and out overrun with ladyboys.

Looks like the agenda has been changed these days????

Finnish tourist robbed by ladyboy in Pattaya who offered to help him use ATM

1560512113422.jpg

A Finnish tourist was robbed by a ladyboy on Walking Street who offered to help him withdraw cash from an ATM.

On Thursday evening, Mr Yao Vongmany, 32, offered to help Mikko Tapio Tarvonen, 42, who was having difficulty using the ATM due to him not being able to read Thai or English. 

Mr Tarvonen accepted what he thought was a kind offer from a good samaritan and let  Wongmanee withdraw 17,000 baht.

Vongmany then persuaded the Finnish man to join him for a drink at the nearby BJ3 Bar.

Vongmany then propositioned Mr Tarvonen for sex but when he refused the ladyboy, who is from Laos, grabbed the money from the Finn’s bag and fled.

Luckily, Tourist Police had seen part of the incident and were quickly able to apprehend Vongmany, who initially told them the money had been a gift.

Vongmany later confessed to taking the money, which has now been returned to Mr Tarvonen.

Source: 77 JOWO

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-06-15

3 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

who initially told them the money had been a gift.

Similar to the 2000 baht that fluttered under the English guy's foot recently. Another Ladyboy thief, let us vilify him too!

1 hour ago, Youlike said:

Why does thailand not get those ladyboys of the streets? They are very annoying and dangerous.

And where exactly would those ladyboys go?

Most companies etc will not employ them.. so the streets are the only profession they're capable of doing!

When the punters are few the hunger kicks in and theft rises... times are getting tough!

50 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Most companies etc will not employ them.

Where do you do your shopping? I can, without thinking much, name 4 chain stores as well as smaller shops that employ Ladyboys within 15km of my location.

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

Most companies etc will not employ them.

I am not sure about that. You see plenty of them working in shops, then there is Tiffanys and the like for the better looking ones. A friend who was in the rag trade, employing mostly women but he said the Ladyboys were good staff to have, as opposed to men and Toms who were not for reasons I won't go into. Many work in the beautician type industry. And of course MPs.

You are asking where the prostitute/thief/pickpocket ones would go to, as the street becomes their only choice. Not really true, but I suggest jail.

3 hours ago, Youlike said:

Why does thailand not get those ladyboys of the streets? They are very annoying and dangerous.

Many come to Thailand for the "ladyboy" experience, most say they are "str8">>>>>>>>>>want another experience 

22 minutes ago, Nice Boyd said:

Ban Ladybois from Walking Street Beach Road, how many times , Does this have to occur, they are banned from Nightclubs, already

I think they should ban Finns.  If they were not there no robbery.  I been robbed by a ladyboy, who hasn't but I didn't go blabbing to the world about it.  

1 minute ago, marcusarelus said:

I think they should ban Finns.  If they were not there no robbery.  I been robbed by a ladyboy, who hasn't but I didn't go blabbing to the world about it.  

and gills and tails ????

22 hours ago, tifino said:

amazing!!   no falang Face nor Name splatted all over the News for the locals to gawk at...

not that bad for him as the story affirms only a withdrawal was made, no deposits

41 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Why we never read here that a ladyboy got robbed?

I remember them having a shootout on Soi BuaKhow a few years ago.  A number of the dears went to the hospital.  I was across the street having a beer.  It would have been fun to watch if they were better shots.  

Archived