Laotian ladyboy arrested for stealing from Finnish tourist in Pattaya

webfact

12 hours ago, hotchilli said:

And where exactly would those ladyboys go? 

To hell, hopefully.

12 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Most companies etc will not employ them.. so the streets are the only profession they're capable of doing! 

1. Nobody forces them to change their gender. There's no reason to coddle their mental illness.

2. Many/most identify as men but just dress up as women both because they are attracted to straight men, and because they know looking like women will get them more customers.

3. I've seen ladyboys working in bars, restaurants, even airport. Being a hooker and a thief is a choice, not a necessity.

The street ladyboys are a nuisance and they prey on innocent men. They often steal, sometimes violent, and cause trouble all around. Sadly there is no law that can be used to get them off the street, but at least in this case they can and should deport him.

They are everywhere, things are not what they used to be. Sigh.

Police doubtless could not arrest the he/she for theft or prostitution as neither exist on Walking Street. But could arrest the Lao for being a Farang without a work permit. Amazing Thailand.

21 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Mr Tarvonen accepted what he thought was a kind offer from a good samaritan and let  Wongmanee withdraw 17,000 baht.

Not the smartest Finn on the planet. Maybe the first time he left his home and sauna. 

9 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

To hell, hopefully.

1. Nobody forces them to change their gender. There's no reason to coddle their mental illness.

2. Many/most identify as men but just dress up as women both because they are attracted to straight men, and because they know looking like women will get them more customers.

3. I've seen ladyboys working in bars, restaurants, even airport. Being a hooker and a thief is a choice, not a necessity.

The street ladyboys are a nuisance and they prey on innocent men. They often steal, sometimes violent, and cause trouble all around. Sadly there is no law that can be used to get them off the street, but at least in this case they can and should deport him.

Do share with us the evidence for your conclusions regarding mental illness, transvestism, and ladyboy life choices. Many are not criminals and are just trying to earn a living in the only way they can.

20 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I am not sure about that. You see plenty of them working in shops, then there is Tiffanys and the like for the better looking ones. A friend who was in the rag trade, employing mostly women but he said the Ladyboys were good staff to have, as opposed to men and Toms who were not for reasons I won't go into. Many work in the beautician type industry. And of course MPs.

You are asking where the prostitute/thief/pickpocket ones would go to, as the street becomes their only choice. Not really true, but I suggest jail.

More a question of education really. Ladyboys employed in shops are likely to have completed some level of formal education, and possibly university. Those who left school at 14 have limited options, as is the case with the girls. But it's true they often have a better business sense than the girls do, and it's common to see LBs in management positions in bars. The same applies to Toms as well - just check out Starbucks and see how many are employed as both staff and store managers. 

11 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

To hell, hopefully.

I would like you to point us to peer reviewed studies to support your hypothesis in point 2. 

21 hours ago, Nice Boyd said:

Ban Ladybois from Walking Street Beach Road, how many times , Does this have to occur, they are banned from Nightclubs, already

Would you suggest to ban foreigners who prefer to sit in ladyboy bars in walking street, too? They're there for a reason. 

On 6/20/2019 at 10:10 AM, pattayadude said:
  On 6/15/2019 at 9:18 AM, rooster59 said:

persuaded the Finnish man to join him for a drink at the nearby BJ3 ????????

This must be a very common misconception of most visitors to Walking Street. But Soi BJ and it's offshoots is named after long time expat Bill Jones, who had one of the earliest bars there back in the 70's. 

Archived