Healthy eating isn’t just about avoiding meat but having a balanced diet.

snoop1130

Yep, our canine teeth are so similar to our carnivore friends.
images(6).jpg.ae72068bd84cc2640d8fc23fc3ab8bab.jpg
Try chewing raw meat and then try chewing cooked meat. What's the difference? How do you think evolution responded to that.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 4:33 AM, balo said:

"Meat and cancer. ... The World Health Organization has classified processed meats – including ham, salami, bacon and frankfurts – as a Group 1 carcinogen which means that there is strong evidence that processed meats cause cancer. Red meat, such as beef, lamb and pork has been classified as a 'probable' cause of cancer."

Do you understand the term 'processed meats'?  Any highly PROCESSED food is bad for us, even processed vegan food!!!!!  

23 hours ago, Naamblar2014 said:

Movie time folks. Take a look and consider yourself.  I don't believe any human, once they know what has been hidden from them,  could in good faith continue to consume animal products. Everything happens in its own time. Perhaps now is the time.

Hippy sickening nonsense.  We should, however, raise animals as cruelty free as we can, and kill them as quickly and stress free as possible.  Cows, sheep and the rest are prey animals, there destiny, even their wild ancestors, is to eventually get hunted down and eaten.  

19 hours ago, Naamblar2014 said:

Well I guess I'm just looking at this from the point of view that they should never be eaten,  but thought you might have some feelings about killing babies to eat,  when they are just innocent beings

So you just want the cow, pigs, sheep etc to grow old and die slowly in agony from age related diseases, then get buried?  

19 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Is it wrong for animals to eat animals?

No.  But, it is clearly wrong for humans to farm the animals in cruel inhumane conditions and also kill them in a similar fashion.  I am not against eating animals so long as they were raised in the right conditions and killed as quickly and painlessly as possible.  These vegan videos always show the horrors of factory farming as an argument, which I agree should be banned. 

14 hours ago, balo said:

NONSENSE. Plant eating animals exist everywhere, there's plenty of them around. Just ask a giraffe. Or a horse. We have learned from the past and we are now plant eating humans. That's the future of the new super humans who will live longer and stay healthier than us.

These animals are adapted for a plant based diet, we are not.  For example, we don't have four stomachs, we can't ruminate out food, vomit it back up and chew and eat again.  We don't have the enzymes and gut bacteria to digest a lot of the tough cellulose in grass and over vegetation, nor the teeth that keep growing as they get worn down by chewing the tough plant material over our lifetime.  Many plants these animals eat are toxic to humans, as our gut can not break down the poisons in the plant tissues.

We are omnivores.  That is a scientific FACT.  If we want to be healthy we must eat as naturally as we can, and to know what we would naturally eat we can look at the species closest to us, chimps.  They eat mostly vegetation, nuts, fruits, and MEAT!!!!!  Even orangutans get nutrients from eating meat, mostly insects.  

4 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Red meat, such as beef, lamb and pork has been classified as a 'probable' cause of cancer."

And I added this , it's not me saying this but the World Health Organization.

But you think you know better than them I guess. 

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:05 PM, Naamblar2014 said:

Well I guess I'm just looking at this from the point of view that they should never be eaten,  but thought you might have some feelings about killing babies to eat,  when they are just innocent beings

No one things is right to eat BABIES.  We are not advocating cannibalism.  

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:44 PM, balo said:

And I added this , it's not me saying this but the World Health Organization.

But you think you know better than them I guess. 

It says 'probable' … That means nothing.  I am 'probably right'. It's 'probable' that you will win the lottery.  Anything is 'probable'.  This does not mean its a fact, proven, or anything and is a worthless comment. They might as well just say it 'might' cause cancer.  Then again it is just as 'probable' that is does not.

Archived