BANGKOK
snoop1130

Healthy eating isn’t just about avoiding meat but having a balanced diet.

25 minutes ago, Deerculler said:

Who ever wrote is talking a lot of crap.

The biggest problem on the planet is man himself.

It has got nothing to do with eating meat.

You are correct.

The article is very misleading.  Eating meat as part of a varied and balanced diet is very healthy... probably healthier than cutting out meat altogether.  

If the human population continues to expand then cutting out meat will become necessary just to meet the food demands of the population, but it's not more healthy!

They might also want to note that the space, water, fertilizers etc needed to grow all the extra vegetation stuff will mean destroying a lot more forests and the wilderness too... just look at the horrific effect of the palm oil industry has had on the rainforests in Asia for example.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, madmen said:

I didn't know vegansim made you gay😮. Think I will stick with meat of the cow variety 

Yes, and that will keep you a healthy straight male I guess, according to your logic lol...

z.PNG

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Yes, and that will keep you a healthy straight male I guess, according to your logic lol...

z.PNG

Thats where your wrong. Meat has zero carbs and will put you quickly into a state of ketosis where your body switches from burning carbs to burning fat. Its the fastest way to lose while eating until your no longer hungry. Fruit is banned as its just sugar , but you can get your vitamin c form a pill

https://www.manvcity.com/steak-and-eggs-fat-loss-diet/

meat.jpg

Edited by madmen
  • Like 2

Very difficult to follow a healthy diet in Thailand.

Vegetables can be delicious if one knows how to cook. Unfortunately most of the vegetables I love are not available in Thailand and the ones available are full of chemicals..

Grass fed Meat in moderation is healthy, unfortunately most meat available is fed with unnatural food for the animal, pumped full of antibiotics, and growth hormones. And kept in horrific environments. 

Fish such as Salmon (Omega-3 Fatty Acids )  or Cod is good for you , but try and source wild caught salmon in Thailand.  I was at Tops market in Khon Kaen a couple of months ago and asked if the salmon was wild caught (wife did)  the answer was YES!

BS by the color and fat content I knew it was farm raised.   

Come to my place after I eat lentil soup, I dare you :omfg:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mserror said:

This is propaganda from the meat industry. Here are the facts: https://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/pdf/pdf050400nl.pdf

Yes, the meatlovers in here need something to defend their filthy habit with so they choose to look another way, away from the facts. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, justin case said:

never take health advise from a magazine...

many healthy foods do not want to be eaten ... they contain chemicals to make most animals sick and infertile... they only have this defence system to teach you and them a lesson

look up oxalates (kidney stone formers, highest in spinach), lectins (makes your gut leaky, ibs, ibd, high in WHEAT, potato, tomato, also know as NIGHTSHADES)

most vegetarians look sickly because of iron and B12 deficiency

sadly most antibiotics in the world are used to FATTEN ANIMALS and make them survive long enough the very BAD living environments before they DROP DEAD of diseases, they got the one way ticket to the slaughterhouse ...  Cows being constantly pregnant to give you the white liquid no other mammal drinks after weaning and certainly not from another animal...

Cats drink cows milk. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Yes, the meatlovers in here need something to defend their filthy habit with so they choose to look another way, away from the facts. 

Humans evolved as meat eaters. That's a fact. Get over it. Agriculture is only 10,000 years old. You wouldn't be a homo sapien without meat.

This is propaganda from the meat industry. Here are the facts: https://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/pdf/pdf050400nl.pdf

Dr McDougall is suffering from malnutrition and early dementia because of his stupid high carb diet. Have you seen a recent interview of him. He's off his trolley. If I saw him, out of compassion I would offer him a big bloody red steak.
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

Cats drink cows milk. 

Cars are feed cows milk, they don't go out and get it on their own.