Healthy eating isn’t just about avoiding meat but having a balanced diet.

snoop1130

12 hours ago, trd said:
12 hours ago, madmen said:
Don't need milk and fruit. We are not designed to drink cows milk and fruit is just a whole lot of sugar. calcium and vit C are available in good quality vitamin pills.

That's good to know. Where did our ancestors buy their vitamin pills, from the Fred Flintstone pharmacy?

We are not living in the past.  We are living in the here and now. But your post was funny ????

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are not living in the past.  We are living in the here and now. But your post was funny [emoji3]
Here's a fun fact. Indigenous people of the Arctic regions and polar explorers who ate nothing but meat, without a single piece of fruit anywhere in sight, never ever got scurvy which is vitamin C deficiency. It's just as well because the Fred Flintstone supplement franchise doesn't go that far north.

4 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

You meant cats, right? 

Imagine if cats (Or any other mammal) had evolved the ability to operate a dairy.

Other animals don't what humans do because they are dumb and lacking in managerial skills.

No I meant cars, With the price of gas being what it is I tried running my car on milk .  unfortunately it did not run very well. LOL

1 hour ago, trd said:
1 hour ago, Naamblar2014 said:
We are not living in the past.  We are living in the here and now. But your post was funny emoji3.png

Here's a fun fact. Indigenous people of the Arctic regions and polar explorers who ate nothing but meat, without a single piece of fruit anywhere in sight, never ever got scurvy which is vitamin C deficiency. It's just as well because the Fred Flintstone supplement franchise doesn't go that far north.

That's true but I think they eat a lot of raw meat, skin and wale blubber. This can provide vitamin c,  which would mostly be destroyed by cooking. So I suppose if you like raw meat, skin and wale blubber then you can put your canine teeth to good use and avoid eating fruit.

2 hours ago, trd said:
3 hours ago, Naamblar2014 said:
You raise an interesting point in a kinda reverse fashion.  I tend to think why not treat all animals like our pets?  why kill one to feed the other.?
Screenshot_25620517_105516.jpg.66c29e2609ff86c2e9776d2a92344334.jpg

There is no life without death. At any one time, one half of the jungle is eating the other half of the jungle. It's called nature.

Really? You think factory farming is nature? Did you go out into the jungle last night,  hunt and kill your food using your canine teeth, or did you walk into a supermarket and give a big smile to the checkout girl to show off your impressive canine teeth?

Really? You think factory farming is nature? Did you go out into the jungle last night,  hunt and kill your food using your canine teeth, or did you walk into a supermarket and give a big smile to the checkout girl to show off your impressive canine teeth?

Are you saying I have to rip an animal to pieces to be authentic? Lol. My teeth can't do that. It's often used by vegans to argue that we aren't meat eaters because we don't have teeth like tigers. What they forget is that a long time ago human beings started cooking meat because it was easier to digest. It was that easier digestive process that diverted energy into developing a bigger brain which made us human. So now we can go to the supermarket and evolution slowly decided we no longer needed to have big canine teeth.

13 minutes ago, trd said:
19 minutes ago, Naamblar2014 said:

Are you saying I have to rip an animal to pieces to be authentic? Lol. My teeth can't do that. It's often used by vegans to argue that we aren't meat eaters because we don't have teeth like tigers. What they forget is that a long time ago human beings started cooking meat because it was easier to digest. It was that easier digestive process that diverted energy into developing a bigger brain which made us human. So now we can go to the supermarket and evolution slowly decided we no longer needed to have big canine teeth.

I was simply replying to your comment where you implied it is nature.  I know your teeth can't rip an animal to pieces and I would say you are probably even less likely to eat said animal raw. But I'm glad to see you admit that as our brain has developed we have been able to use that intelligence to make decisions about what our bodies need and where we can get it. To be able to understand that we can get everything we need from plants that can minimise harm, eliminate hunger, not destroy our planet and make us healthier at the same time.

I was simply replying to your comment where you implied it is nature.  I know your teeth can't rip an animal to pieces and I would say you are probably even less likely to eat said animal raw. But I'm glad to see you admit that as our brain has developed we have been able to use that intelligence to make decisions about what our bodies need and where we can get it. To be able to understand that we can get everything we need from plants that can minimise harm, eliminate hunger, not destroy our planet and make us healthier at the same time.

That's nonsense if you understand anything about nutritional science and gut biology. We are meat eating human animals. That is how we evolved. The evidence is undeniable. Furthermore there has never been a vegan based society in the history of the planet because it is a starvation diet. As an animal you cannot eliminate harm. For there is no life without death.

Movie time folks. Take a look and consider yourself.  I don't believe any human, once they know what has been hidden from them,  could in good faith continue to consume animal products. Everything happens in its own time. Perhaps now is the time.

Movie time folks. Take a look and consider yourself.  I don't believe any human, once they know what has been hidden from them,  could in good faith continue to consume animal products. Everything happens in its own time. Perhaps now is the time.

Propaganda! Meat is the healthiest most nutrient-dense food you can eat and moreover it heals.
http://meatheals.com/about/

7 hours ago, Naamblar2014 said:

You raise an interesting point in a kinda reverse fashion.  I tend to think why not treat all animals like our pets?  why kill one to feed the other.?

Screenshot_25620517_105516.jpg

I've tried them all, the line is because of flavour and meat quality mostly.

1 hour ago, canuckamuck said:

I've tried them all, the line is because of flavour and meat quality mostly.

Curious,  were the cat and dog flesh you sampled around 6 months old like a pig or 42 days old like a chicken or a month or two old like veal? Would be interested how you grade the meat quality of the babies you are devouring.

Just now, Naamblar2014 said:

Curious,  were the cat and dog flesh you sampled around 6 months old like a pig or 42 days old like a chicken or a month or two old like veal? Would be interested how you grade the meat quality of the babies you are devouring.

Texture, juice, flavour, smell. Predators don't taste great, they are dry and have an unpleasant smell. Need lots of spices or a good recipe. In a soup, you can hardly tell though.

I don't know why the ages would be relevant. Is there an acceptable age to be eaten?

Will We Still Eat Meat?
Maybe not, if we wake up to what the mass production of animal flesh is doing to our health--and the planet's
Good luck with that.
You don't have an open mind. You are in denial. it's not farting cows that are destroying our planet, it's cars, plastic, factories producing junk and coal fired power stations.

3 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Texture, juice, flavour, smell. Predators don't taste great, they are dry and have an unpleasant smell. Need lots of spices or a good recipe. In a soup, you can hardly tell though.

I don't know why the ages would be relevant. Is there an acceptable age to be eaten?

Well I guess I'm just looking at this from the point of view that they should never be eaten,  but thought you might have some feelings about killing babies to eat,  when they are just innocent beings

2 minutes ago, Naamblar2014 said:

Well I guess I'm just looking at this from the point of view that they should never be eaten,  but thought you might have some feelings about killing babies to eat,  when they are just innocent beings

So the older ones are sinners?

Just now, trd said:
20 minutes ago, Naamblar2014 said:
Will We Still Eat Meat?
Maybe not, if we wake up to what the mass production of animal flesh is doing to our health--and the planet's
Good luck with that.

You don't have an open mind. You are in denial. it's not farting cows that are destroying our planet, it's cars, plastic, factories producing junk and coal fired power stations.

OK.  Can you provide evidence since I am in denial?

1 minute ago, canuckamuck said:

Is it wrong for animals to eat animals?

I would not say it is wrong if no other option exists,  but I think it is unnecessary in these times.  there is nothing you can get from meat that you can't get from plants. The only thing might be vitamin b12 bit you can get that from a vitamin.  It comes from bacteria in nature which the animals eat,  bet even then they are now injected with it from what I hear.

OK.  Can you provide evidence since I am in denial?
WEBSITES

http://dietshack.weebly.com/vegetarianism.html

https://farmingtruth.weebly.com/blog1.html

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/what-the-health-a-movie-with-an-agenda/

https://zerocarbzen.com/

http://www.advancedhealing.com/carnivore-diet-resource-information/

STUDIES

Nutritional and greenhouse gas impacts of removing animals from US agriculture

https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1707322114

The Least Harm Principle May Require that Humans Consume a Diet Containing Large Herbivores, Not a Vegan Diet

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1025638030686

Nutrition and Health – The Association between Eating Behavior and Various Health Parameters: A Matched Sample Study

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3917888/

Energy use, blue water footprint, and greenhouse gas emissions for current food consumption patterns and dietary recommendations in the US

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10669-015-9577-y

Intake of macro- and micronutrients in Danish vegans

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4628270/

VIDEOS

Dr. Georgia Ede - 'Our Descent into Madness: Modern Diets and the Global Mental Health Crisis'

Lost Seasonality and Overconsumption of Plants: Risking Oxalate Toxicity - Sally Norton

Dr. Mike Eades - 'Paleopathology and the Origins of the Paleo Diet'

Want to Go Vegan / Vegetarian? Watch This First - Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride 2017

Dr. Barry Groves / Homo Carnivorus: What We Are Designed to Eat / Carnivore Diet / Ketogenic Diet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=X2qdyKxU0YU

Well I guess I'm just looking at this from the point of view that they should never be eaten.
Most animals eat other animals. What's wrong with you. You are a human animal. Do you think somehow that you are different from the rest of the animal world just because you have an intellect?

3 minutes ago, Naamblar2014 said:

I would not say it is wrong if no other option exists,  but I think it is unnecessary in these times.  there is nothing you can get from meat that you can't get from plants. The only thing might be vitamin b12 bit you can get that from a vitamin.  It comes from bacteria in nature which the animals eat,  bet even then they are now injected with it from what I hear.

But animals are an excellent natural source of nutrition. Why avoid what is good and renewable?

3 minutes ago, trd said:
16 minutes ago, Naamblar2014 said:
Well I guess I'm just looking at this from the point of view that they should never be eaten.

Most animals eat other animals. What's wrong with you. You are a human animal. Do you think somehow that you are different from the rest of the animal world just because you have an intellect?

Yes.  Intelligence and morals.  Doesn't the saying go something like he who has the power has the moral obligation to protect those who are vulnerable

1 minute ago, Naamblar2014 said:

It has a huge cost to the environment, our health and to the welfare of the animals.

Everything is advancing, They are going grow meat in commercial quantities soon. I am sure we will miss the days of fresh natural meat. You should tuck in while there is still time.

Archived