Healthy eating isn’t just about avoiding meat but having a balanced diet.

snoop1130

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, trd said:

WEBSITES

http://dietshack.weebly.com/vegetarianism.html

https://farmingtruth.weebly.com/blog1.html

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/what-the-health-a-movie-with-an-agenda/

https://zerocarbzen.com/

http://www.advancedhealing.com/carnivore-diet-resource-information/

STUDIES

Nutritional and greenhouse gas impacts of removing animals from US agriculture

https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1707322114

The Least Harm Principle May Require that Humans Consume a Diet Containing Large Herbivores, Not a Vegan Diet

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1025638030686

Nutrition and Health – The Association between Eating Behavior and Various Health Parameters: A Matched Sample Study

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3917888/

Energy use, blue water footprint, and greenhouse gas emissions for current food consumption patterns and dietary recommendations in the US

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10669-015-9577-y

Intake of macro- and micronutrients in Danish vegans

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4628270/

VIDEOS

Dr. Georgia Ede - 'Our Descent into Madness: Modern Diets and the Global Mental Health Crisis'

Lost Seasonality and Overconsumption of Plants: Risking Oxalate Toxicity - Sally Norton

Dr. Mike Eades - 'Paleopathology and the Origins of the Paleo Diet'

Want to Go Vegan / Vegetarian? Watch This First - Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride 2017

Dr. Barry Groves / Homo Carnivorus: What We Are Designed to Eat / Carnivore Diet / Ketogenic Diet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=X2qdyKxU0YU

Propaganda..

Yes.  Intelligence and morals.  Doesn't the saying go something like he who has the power has the moral obligation to protect those who are vulnerable
Killing animals for food is not immoral. That's just the way of the world. It's unavoidable. There is no life without death. Do you know how many animals vegans kill? Let me tell you a story about baby mice. It's been shown that the parents sing individually composed love songs to them. Isn't that lovely and they are killed in their millions by combine harvesters harvesting crops. In fact whole habitats are wiped out from agriculture. If you were to get rid of all the animals and convert all of the usable land for agriculture it would be an absolute disaster for the planet, the opposite of what the popular press seem to be advocating. It would drastically lower the nutritional content of food. You can read about it in one of the studies I posted.

Everything is advancing, They are going grow meat in commercial quantities soon. I am sure we will miss the days of fresh natural meat. You should tuck in while there is still time.
Fake meat from a laboratory. Yuck! I looked up the ingredients for one of those beyond burgers and the list of chemicals, oh my God!

1 minute ago, trd said:
14 minutes ago, Naamblar2014 said:
Yes.  Intelligence and morals.  Doesn't the saying go something like he who has the power has the moral obligation to protect those who are vulnerable

Killing animals for food is not immoral. That's just the way of the world. It's unavoidable. There is no life without death. Do you know how many animals vegans kill? Let me tell you a story about baby mice. It's been shown that the parents sing individually composed love songs to them. Isn't that lovely and they are killed in their millions by combine harvesters harvesting crops. In fact whole habitats are wiped out from agriculture. If you were to get rid of all the animals and convert all of the usable land for agriculture it would be an absolute disaster for the planet, the opposite of what the popular press seem to be advocating. It would drastically lower the nutritional content of food. You can read about it in one of the studies I posted.

Denial and absolute rubbish.  Most of the agriculture grain grown goes to feed the animal agriculture industry.

3 minutes ago, trd said:
13 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:
Everything is advancing, They are going grow meat in commercial quantities soon. I am sure we will miss the days of fresh natural meat. You should tuck in while there is still time.

Fake meat from a laboratory. Yuck! I looked up the ingredients for one of those beyond burgers and the list of chemicals, oh my God!

But all the antibiotics and animal feaces you consume.. Yum yum

Beyond meat went from $25 to $141 us per share shortly after initial public offer.  The interesting thing is that the heavyweights in animal agriculture are investing heavily in these industries.  Perhaps even they cannot cover up the cruel violence within their industry any longer.

Denial and absolute rubbish.  Most of the agriculture grain grown goes to feed the animal agriculture industry.
Grains seem to be extremely popular with vegan human animals. Eat whole grains they keep saying! Here's another little story for you in your continuing education program. if you looked at the recommended foods for health 100 years ago the US government had nutrition charts and at the top of that chart was meat eggs and milk, vegetables and fruit. Then the companies like Kellogg's started moving in and promoting grains and cereals. They lobbied the government very hard, a lot of money was involved. Now go forward a few years and look at those same nutritional charts and you'll see grains and cereals at the top of the list with milk eggs and dairy below them. Now we have the great Satan, Monsanto genetically modifiying seeds and tying farmers into using those crops because they have to use the same insecticides that work with those GM modified seeds. It's frightening but you seem to prefer the Daily Mail for your stories.

Stop eating grains because you're stealing the food that my food eats! Talking of which, cattle evolved to eat grass, not grain. The grazing of cattle which benefits the soil is another interesting process of nature that seems to be forgotten. What intensive agriculture is doing is depleting and exhausting the soil. Get yourself educated man. Stop being in denial.

Beyond meat went from $25 to $141 us per share shortly after initial public offer.  The interesting thing is that the heavyweights in animal agriculture are investing heavily in these industries.  Perhaps even they cannot cover up the cruel violence within their industry any longer.

I don't see anyone advocating cruelty to animals here.

6 minutes ago, Naamblar2014 said:

It's people like you that are pushing us into this dystopian future with artificial meat and who knows what health issues develop from such unnatural food sources.

1 minute ago, trd said:
17 minutes ago, Naamblar2014 said:
But all the antibiotics and animal feaces you consume.. Yum yum

You sound like you were over protected as a child. Do you have any allergies such as asthma?

Allergic to dairy products but I drank them anyway just to be tough

That's the power of social media. One can only learn by what is presented to them.  Previously it has all been the industry promoting themselves to us as children,  in our school,  our parents and media. Now we have dedicated people risking themselves to show us what really happens and the social media to platform what they find.

How?  talk nicely to it and then stab it in the neck.

I keep telling you there is no life without death. We are human animals which eat meat like other animals. Do you think tigers are wrong for eating antelopes? They are not very nice about it. The antelope gets ripped apart while alive. This is just the way of things. It is the way of the world. You are a Human animal living on this planet and you evolved from a single-cell amoeba millions of years ago. Now you're telling me it's wrong to eat meat. How can you justify your views?

I keep telling you there is no life without death.

OK The notion of value would be non-existent if we wouldn’t face death.

In the case of these animals then it would seem that they are extremely happy to be murdered, for even though they are only babies,  they have endured such misery pain and hardship in their short lives that the taking of their life against their will is better than living this torture further. A torture that we have brought them into existence to suffer.

Really they should be happy that we will murder them,  eat them,  even when our experience of eating them is only short lived.

I am sad that people,  despite knowing the agony and misery that these animals endure,  are still selfish enough to continue supporting these industries simply because 'it tastes good'

Will We Still Eat Meat?
Maybe not, if we wake up to what the mass production of animal flesh is doing to our health--and the planet's
Good luck with that.
Propaganda..
I keep telling you there is no life without death. We are human animals which eat meat like other animals. Do you think tigers are wrong for eating antelopes? They are not very nice about it. The antelope gets ripped apart while alive. This is just the way of things. It is the way of the world. You are a Human animal living on this planet and you evolved from a single-cell amoeba millions of years ago. Now you're telling me it's wrong to eat meat. How can you justify your views? 
NONSENSE. Plant eating animals exist everywhere, there's plenty of them around. Just ask a giraffe. Or a horse. We have learned from the past and we are now plant eating humans. That's the future of the new super humans who will live longer and stay healthier than us.

NONSENSE. Plant eating animals exist everywhere, there's plenty of them around. Just ask a giraffe. Or a horse. We have learned from the past and we are now plant eating humans. That's the future of the new super humans who will live longer and stay healthier than us.
Nonsense. We are omnivores. We can eat animal and plant food because of our digestive system because that's how we evolved. Who says we are now exclusively plant eating humans? It's true that some animals don't eat meat because of their particular gut biology. You don't have the stomach of a cow which can digest cellulose because it has a gut full of rumen to digest it. So not even the cow can digest cellulose. It's the bacteria. Seriously do you want to be a cow because in order to digest grass the cow has to swallow and partially digest and then throw it up from its stomach and chew it again and then swallow it again. It does that about a hundred times. If I see you doing that in a restaurant I swear I won't sit anywhere near you. When you eat cellulose it's very difficult to digest. It sits and rots in your bowel which is why vegans fart all the time and why you should never go near one. Meat is the easiest thing of all for the human digestive system and is the most nutrient-dense. It's extremely difficult to get the complex fatty acids and other amino acids exclusively from vegetables, but vegetarianism can work if you add higher quality fats from dairy products to the diet. Veganism on the other hand is suicide. It will destroy your immune system and cause mood swings and other mental issues and destroy your health over time. It is not sustainable. Educate yourself. Evolution has happened over millions of years. We don't become plant chompers just because some vegans think it's cool.

I think the thread was about what's healthy as opposed to what tastes good. It stands to reason that if you eat a steak from an animal that's has been rammed full of chemicals/steroids to make it artificially reach adulthood/size before nature intended, its not going to end well.

Despite the billions chucked at it, cancer rates are increasing for a reason !

So don’t eat an animal that has been raised that way. Support pasture raised meat, better for the environment, a better life for the animal, and better health for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

36 minutes ago, FracturedRabbit said:

So don’t eat an animal that has been raised that way. Support pasture raised meat, better for the environment, a better life for the animal, and better health for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Are you crazy? Grass fed would consume all the land.  Flatten all the cities,  all the mountains and you start to understand the amount of land required to grass feed cattle to have a steak.

Even if we raise beef in land that has no other use,  the actual muster of those cattle requires helicopters,  motorbikes and trucks and guess what, they all use fuel.

its funny your name has rabbit.  Because if we eat rabbit the meat is so lean that we lose calories when digesting it. Kinda like drinking milk for calcium. It's actually acidic which means we lose calcium.

People are free to eat whatever they like but what particularly angers me is when vegans force their diets on to their pet cats and dogs. That's animal abuse as far as I'm concerned.

3 hours ago, trd said:

People are free to eat whatever they like but what particularly angers me is when vegans force their diets on to their pet cats and dogs. That's animal abuse as far as I'm concerned.

i get cranky when i get invited to some thai girl for eat,

but she doesnt have a bf so theres none in the household demanding meat, so the only thing available on the table is a bowl of rice and a bunch of grass

Archived