Investigators

EddyR

If you need to hire a PI its not worth it.  Your intuition is ten times better than any private eye.  If you think she's cheating, the chances are pretty good that she is.  Especially if she's Thai.  Get rid of her.  I've seen this happen hundreds of times, to myself included.  If you spend money on a PI you're just going to find out what your gut knew already.  OR she's just going to outsmart him because she's probably already onto the fact that you suspect her.  If she has any suspicion already that you know she is cheating, trust me, she is going through all the stops to cover her tracks.  Not worth your time or emotions.  Get a new one.

14 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Why do people assume its about a woman, it could be any number of reasons to use the service.

Like finding someone/something. Any number of reasons to "investigate" not always about infidelity.

what else is worth Hireing Privert dick for.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DaRoadrunner said:

We are in Thailand.... what are the odds of it being anything else? I even encountered one guy who paid a PI to follow a bar girl to see if she was being faithful to him... :cheesy:

This is the most frequent scenario that they encounter at the PI firms in Pattaya and Phuket.  I know many a farang who are waiting for their bargirl spouses to get visas to go to Sweden, UK, etc.  Anyway, as I a say this, I mean at least 10.  Out of those 10, I only know ONE who even SEEMED remotely faithful to her overseas husband.  He paid for this girl to open her own nail salon out on an island while she waited for him.  No idea how much money this senseless fool was sending this girl.  Granted this girl was a complete stunner, but come on...

7 minutes ago, SenorJorge said:

This is the most frequent scenario that they encounter at the PI firms in Pattaya and Phuket.  I know many a farang who are waiting for their bargirl spouses to get visas to go to Sweden, UK, etc.  Anyway, as I a say this, I mean at least 10.  Out of those 10, I only know ONE who even SEEMED remotely faithful to her overseas husband.  He paid for this girl to open her own nail salon out on an island while she waited for him.  No idea how much money this senseless fool was sending this girl.  Granted this girl was a complete stunner, but come on...

Some of these girls have several guys on the go at the same time. Can't blame them, their life is hard and if Farang is stupid is it her fault?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

Some of these girls have several guys on the go at the same time. Can't blame them, their life is hard and if Farang is stupid is it her fault?

Its called business,

I knew of one Bar girl a friend, who had a  House, Car, Bar,  She had a computer and on it was all the conversations she had with her Sponsors.  she could pick up on the conversations she had with them. 12 in total, all sponsoring her every Month. good luck to her she was good at her Job.

2 hours ago, Thongkorn said:

Its called business,

I knew of one Bar girl a friend, who had a  House, Car, Bar,  She had a computer and on it was all the conversations she had with her Sponsors.  she could pick up on the conversations she had with them. 12 in total, all sponsoring her every Month. good luck to her she was good at her Job.

That's not a business it's a romance scam.

Another reason I don't trust a single woman from se Asia.  I have never heard of any western European or American girls doing anything this elaborate.  She should be convicted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

no the westerners wait till you're fully invested and then take half backed up by law..

Thai scamsters hide behind cultural differences and feign love (and distress) very very well.  They're the best actresses.

In my experiences western women won't even date me.  No money, no honey right at the door.  Slammed shut, go away.

Thais seem to just take whatever they can get.  They know we always have "hidden money" or worse comes to worse we can hit up our parents brothers etc for dough they can extort.

Anyway I'll never go back to thailand or get married again.  Sick of the bs.  Too old and sick to deal with it anymore.

• Sad 1

Guys, all I'm asking is check out the situation.  I'll provide location and photo of girl. Usually a pub. Go there. Sit close by and observe. See if the guys she hang out with are horsing around. Take a pic.  I'll take care of nite's tab and some extra cash in your pocket. No big deal. 

1 hour ago, EddyR said:

Guys, all I'm asking is check out the situation.  I'll provide location and photo of girl. Usually a pub. Go there. Sit close by and observe. See if the guys she hang out with are horsing around. Take a pic.  I'll take care of nite's tab and some extra cash in your pocket. No big deal. 

Your kidding me arnt you? You want to check up on your Bar GF.....dont you know the deal in Thailand with women like this?

Just avoid, plenty of decent Thai women with normal jobs avalible you know...

You would date a hooker...pole dancer....mens club employee in your own country?

I hear you guys. Fortunately,  she a great tattoo artist.  Once in awhile goes out with friends to a nite club. I trust her but there is this human thing in all of us. We want to makesure. She's legit but want to verify and confirm. That's all. 

55 minutes ago, EddyR said:

I hear you guys. Fortunately,  she a great tattoo artist.  Once in awhile goes out with friends to a nite club. I trust her but there is this human thing in all of us. We want to makesure. She's legit but want to verify and confirm. That's all. 

Ok, if you haven't got someone already I'll do it for the heck of it. PM me with details.

10 minutes ago, Bang Bang said:

Ok, if you haven't got someone already I'll do it for the heck of it. PM me with details.

be careful, if she figures out you are the spy, you could get your head stomped in.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NCC1701A said:

be careful, if she figures out you are the spy, you could get your head stomped in.  

You have a point, thanks. I guess I'll do it if all it means is going into a busy bar or club, sitting for a few mins. while looking around. Can't get into trouble that way (hopefully).