Jump to content
BANGKOK 19 August 2019 18:09
EddyR

Investigators

Recommended Posts

Anyone know a cheap private Eye? 

Message me please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EddyR said:

 

 

 

PM with information sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you need to hire a PI its not worth it.  Your intuition is ten times better than any private eye.  If you think she's cheating, the chances are pretty good that she is.  Especially if she's Thai.  Get rid of her.  I've seen this happen hundreds of times, to myself included.  If you spend money on a PI you're just going to find out what your gut knew already.  OR she's just going to outsmart him because she's probably already onto the fact that you suspect her.  If she has any suspicion already that you know she is cheating, trust me, she is going through all the stops to cover her tracks.  Not worth your time or emotions.  Get a new one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Why do people assume its about a woman, it could be any number of reasons to use the service.

Like finding someone/something. Any number of reasons to "investigate" not always about infidelity.

 what else is worth Hireing Privert dick for.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DaRoadrunner said:

We are in Thailand.... what are the odds of it being anything else? I even encountered one guy who paid a PI to follow a bar girl to see if she was being faithful to him... :cheesy:

This is the most frequent scenario that they encounter at the PI firms in Pattaya and Phuket.  I know many a farang who are waiting for their bargirl spouses to get visas to go to Sweden, UK, etc.  Anyway, as I a say this, I mean at least 10.  Out of those 10, I only know ONE who even SEEMED remotely faithful to her overseas husband.  He paid for this girl to open her own nail salon out on an island while she waited for him.  No idea how much money this senseless fool was sending this girl.  Granted this girl was a complete stunner, but come on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SenorJorge said:

This is the most frequent scenario that they encounter at the PI firms in Pattaya and Phuket.  I know many a farang who are waiting for their bargirl spouses to get visas to go to Sweden, UK, etc.  Anyway, as I a say this, I mean at least 10.  Out of those 10, I only know ONE who even SEEMED remotely faithful to her overseas husband.  He paid for this girl to open her own nail salon out on an island while she waited for him.  No idea how much money this senseless fool was sending this girl.  Granted this girl was a complete stunner, but come on...

Some of these girls have several guys on the go at the same time. Can't blame them, their life is hard and if Farang is stupid is it her fault?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

Some of these girls have several guys on the go at the same time. Can't blame them, their life is hard and if Farang is stupid is it her fault?

Its called business,

I knew of one Bar girl a friend, who had a  House, Car, Bar,  She had a computer and on it was all the conversations she had with her Sponsors.  she could pick up on the conversations she had with them. 12 in total, all sponsoring her every Month. good luck to her she was good at her Job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thongkorn said:

Its called business,

I knew of one Bar girl a friend, who had a  House, Car, Bar,  She had a computer and on it was all the conversations she had with her Sponsors.  she could pick up on the conversations she had with them. 12 in total, all sponsoring her every Month. good luck to her she was good at her Job.

That's not a business it's a romance scam.

 

Another reason I don't trust a single woman from se Asia.  I have never heard of any western European or American girls doing anything this elaborate.  She should be convicted.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

no the westerners wait till you're fully invested and then take half backed up by law..

Thai scamsters hide behind cultural differences and feign love (and distress) very very well.  They're the best actresses.

 

In my experiences western women won't even date me.  No money, no honey right at the door.  Slammed shut, go away.

 

Thais seem to just take whatever they can get.  They know we always have "hidden money" or worse comes to worse we can hit up our parents brothers etc for dough they can extort.

 

Anyway I'll never go back to thailand or get married again.  Sick of the bs.  Too old and sick to deal with it anymore.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, all I'm asking is check out the situation.  I'll provide location and photo of girl. Usually a pub. Go there. Sit close by and observe. See if the guys she hang out with are horsing around. Take a pic.  I'll take care of nite's tab and some extra cash in your pocket. No big deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or if you know a friend that would be interested.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...