BANGKOK
EddyR

Investigators

1 hour ago, EddyR said:

Guys, all I'm asking is check out the situation.  I'll provide location and photo of girl. Usually a pub. Go there. Sit close by and observe. See if the guys she hang out with are horsing around. Take a pic.  I'll take care of nite's tab and some extra cash in your pocket. No big deal. 

Your kidding me arnt you? You want to check up on your Bar GF.....dont you know the deal in Thailand with women like this?

Just avoid, plenty of decent Thai women with normal jobs avalible you know...

You would date a hooker...pole dancer....mens club employee in your own country?

OP, maybe read Private Dancer, its a great factual Documentary that covers all of this stuff. There is even a chapter where he hires a PI.

http://nordbo.me/files/private-dancer.pdf

I hear you guys. Fortunately,  she a great tattoo artist.  Once in awhile goes out with friends to a nite club. I trust her but there is this human thing in all of us. We want to makesure. She's legit but want to verify and confirm. That's all. 

55 minutes ago, EddyR said:

I hear you guys. Fortunately,  she a great tattoo artist.  Once in awhile goes out with friends to a nite club. I trust her but there is this human thing in all of us. We want to makesure. She's legit but want to verify and confirm. That's all. 

Ok, if you haven't got someone already I'll do it for the heck of it. PM me with details.

10 minutes ago, Bang Bang said:

Ok, if you haven't got someone already I'll do it for the heck of it. PM me with details.

be careful, if she figures out you are the spy, you could get your head stomped in.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NCC1701A said:

be careful, if she figures out you are the spy, you could get your head stomped in.  

You have a point, thanks. I guess I'll do it if all it means is going into a busy bar or club, sitting for a few mins. while looking around. Can't get into trouble that way (hopefully).

If she’s cute he might come away with a third bang in his name and confirmation she’s a skillful tattoo artist.