German found dead in Krabi died in ‘sex game gone wrong’ as police investigation continues

rooster59

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CMNightRider said:

I'm sure as highly trained as the Thai police are, their homicide detectives will be able to solve this case with the many clues discovered at the crime scene.  

Think they need to speak with the Sherlocks on TV and gain the wisdom of the vast expertise across the nation.

No need to have viewed the scene to come to a conslusion

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:23 AM, Chang_paarp said:

This is not the first of this type of death this week. Is it a new fad? Or a new way for the police to fob off the press?

Not a new fad. Been around for decades. Wesley Snipes and Sean Connery did a murder mystery movie where the practice was performed with 2 consenting adults. Been so long ago I don't remember the name of that movie. They call it Autoerotic Asphyxiation Game. In theory for both man and woman, it generates a more powerful climax. Go figure.

9 minutes ago, featography said:

Not a new fad. Been around for decades. Wesley Snipes and Sean Connery did a murder mystery movie where the practice was performed with 2 consenting adults. Been so long ago I don't remember the name of that movie. They call it Autoerotic Asphyxiation Game. In theory for both man and woman, it generates a more powerful climax. Go figure.

Rising Sun

On 6/15/2019 at 9:36 AM, Tounge Thaied said:

Auto-Erotic_Asphyxiation... the only question now is, was he set up and killed or was it really a sex game gone bad. I am sure those crack investigators are on it. ????

It seems that the lack of oxygen makes the orgasm really strong, many teenagers have died already masturbating with a belt strangling their necks. But you know, when you are a teenager and is just discovering your sexuality is a totally different game from this old guy who should know better. 

On 6/15/2019 at 10:13 AM, RJRS1301 said:

Michael Hutchins, used a belt

In the early 80's one of the soldiers in my unit did himself like this in his closet. Not a pretty sight. It has been around for a long time.

Well, if you murder someone - or if they just die during kinky sex because you really didn't understand the multiple rules and instructions that you were told, in a language you really don't understand, and with a German accent to boot - how do you make the best of that awkward situation? Take just any watch or jewellery, all of the big notes and foreign currency (leave a few hundred baht behind). Best to just leave less valuable booty, to throw off the investigators - there's not much value in a laptop and phone? For the credit cards and passport,  I think it takes skill to get value out if them.

On 6/15/2019 at 9:28 AM, ezzra said:

The actor david carradine, also found a similar fate few years back in a hotel in BKK by stringing his parts and himself with a wire...

i saw a prograham on that they recon he was murdered. they said impossible for a man his size to be in the cupboard where he was found.

Archived