How long is the process for Thailand Elite?

Hello,

I applied for an easy access elite membership from Thailandelite.com on May 30th around mid day in the eastern time zone.

i'm from the U.S.A. It's been around 16 days now. Does anybody know how long it usually takes for the approval process? I emailed their info email and they sent me a response saying approval usually takes 1-2 months, then 3-5 days for payment processing? and about 5 days to activate and finalize the membership. How long did it take you guys? 

Cheers and thanks. ????

Edited by SilentSal

For me, exactly a month to get approval from Immigration. After that, they processed payment and finalized membership very quickly, only couple of days. I’m from Australia, and applied around March this year. 

Good Morning,

I filled yesterday the form on the official website.

At the end it stated that i should receive by email an username + password to follow up on the application process.

Haven't received anything yet. Do they process that manually or is there a problem and i should contact them by phone?

Thanks

29 minutes ago, prb said:

Do they process that manually or is there a problem and i should contact them by phone?

Thanks

I am sure it is done manually. Give it a little time and you will get the login info.

Be sure and check your spam/trash folders to be sure it did not end up in one of them.

• Thanks 1

I currently have the 5 year Thailand Easy Access membership which is expiring this month.

I scanned and emailed Thailand Elite my application to extend/renew/change or whatever you prefer to call it to the 20 year Elite Superiority Extension (1m THB regular price but 960k THB until end of June for existing members).

I sent it in on Friday June the 21st, 3 days ago, and I was approved today already. (I'm a EU citizen).

Edited by Stanley78
  • Like 2